A cryptocurrency fund managed has raised over US$1 million; GoCoin and Ziftr announce merger agreement; rewards programs exempted from New York's BitLicense and...
Ziftr, LLC — or simply Zifr — is a company that develops tools that enables customers to make purchases with cryptocurrency or any other convenient way. The company was founded by an American entrepreneur Robert Wilkins. The company is currently headquartered in Milford, New Hampshire, United States. Ziftr has a list of developments it has made with the aim to spread cryptocurrency adoption and facilitate the processes of buying and selling for both consumers and retailers. There is a ZiftrCoin for making internal payments called Ziftrverse, and the browser add-on, ZiftrCoin Wallet. ZiftrCoin mining is available through special software. It is possible to mine or buy ZiftrCoin via exchanges. Usually, ZiftrCoin’s price is less than a dollar.
- US SEC Charges Convict and Associates for $30M Fraudulent ICO
- Libra Association Forms Steering Committee to Guide Technical Development
- Amid Legal Controversy, Telegram Blockchain Explorers Are Already Available
- CME Bitcoin Futures See Open Interest Surge as Global Volume Hits $25B
- Price Analysis Jan 17: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, ETC, TRX