Cryptocurrency markets are mostly showing red candlesticks, while Bitcoin price is struggling below the $8,100 mark.
Joeri Cant is a Vancouver-based freelance writer who is passionate about all things blockchain and cryptocurrencies. When he is not chained to his computer, Joeri loves to explore the urban surroundings and the beautiful outdoors of British Columbia, Canada. He hikes, bikes, runs, climbs, photographs, and shares it all with his family.
- Ripple Adds Four Members to Regulatory Team, Joins Blockchain Association
- Zuckerberg: Facebook Will Not Launch Libra Without US Approval
- Pomp’s Morgan Creek Raises $61M for Blockchain Fund, Targets $250M
- Rep. Warren Davidson: You Have to Defend Money to Defend Freedom
- Bitcoin Price Turns Boring Again as Traders Consider Chances of $8.5K