Virginia’s state legislature looks to study blockchain technology in a bid to protect voter records and election results.
Joeri Cant is a Vancouver-based freelance writer who is passionate about all things blockchain and cryptocurrencies. When he is not chained to his computer, Joeri loves to explore the urban surroundings and the beautiful outdoors of British Columbia, Canada. He hikes, bikes, runs, climbs, photographs, and shares it all with his family.
- Deloitte Approves Gemini Crypto Exchange in High-Level Security Evaluation
- Disgruntled Employee Stole Bitcoin from Japanese Project Vipstarcoin
- Has Quebec Missed the Ship for Attracting Cryptocurrency Miners?
- Bitcoin Price Slides to $8.5K as 200MA Resistance Keeps Bulls in Check
- Price Analysis Jan 22: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XLM, ADA