Virginia’s state legislature looks to study blockchain technology in a bid to protect voter records and election results.
Joeri Cant is a Vancouver-based freelance writer who is passionate about all things blockchain and cryptocurrencies. When he is not chained to his computer, Joeri loves to explore the urban surroundings and the beautiful outdoors of British Columbia, Canada. He hikes, bikes, runs, climbs, photographs, and shares it all with his family.
- Cointelegraph Exclusive: Former CFTC Chair Looks to Digital Dollar Beyond COVID-19 Stimulus
- Bitcoin Rallied 80% Without Any Gov’t Bailout: Time to Get Bullish?
- Algorand Launches Blockchain-Based Global Coronavirus Survey
- Big Tech in Blockchain: Comparing IBM, Microsoft, Apple, Google and More
- Digital Dollars, Bakkt CEO Scandal & a Continuing Pandemic: Bad Crypto News of the Week