Cointelegraph caught up with the experienced Tech Journalist, Editor-at-Large at TechCrunch Mike Butcher to talk about the World Economic Forum in Davos, media ...
Lucrezia Cornèr is Managing Editor of Cointelegraph. Ph.D. in political science and classical philology she is a passionate communicator promoting innovations, translating them into simple languages and helping visionaries to be heard.
- Six Global Banks Sign Up to Issue Stablecoins on IBM’s Now-Live Blockchain Network
- TNW: Craig Wright Filed 114 Blockchain-Related Patents Since 2017
- Japan Introduces New Regulations for Cryptocurrency Margin Trading
- Report: Number of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Lobbies Tripled in 2018
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 18