Next spring the Chamber of Industry and Commerce of Munich and Upper Bavaria, in cooperation with the Digital Ministry, will issue blockchain-based training cer...
Markus Kasanmascheff has more than 20 years of experience in the IT sector. As an economist he is following the boom of cryptocurrencies with great interest and is particularly interested in their financial relevance. When he's not researching news on Bitcoin and Co., he enjoys practicing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- Russia Postpones Its Crypto Law Again, Now Blaming Coronavirus
- BCH, BSV Block Halvings Will Force Miners to Bitcoin (BTC) — Report
- ‘Prime Brokerage’ for Crypto: Apifiny Launches Institutional Platform to Connect Exchange Liquidity
- Bitfury Becomes Latest Crypto Industry Player to Join COVID-19 Research Project
- SEC Claims Telegram Injunction Applies to ‘Any Person or Entity’