Many big German companies see major potential in blockchain technology, according to a new survey by IT industry association Bitkom.
Markus Kasanmascheff has more than 20 years of experience in the IT sector. As an economist he is following the boom of cryptocurrencies with great interest and is particularly interested in their financial relevance. When he's not researching news on Bitcoin and Co., he enjoys practicing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- Facebook to Unveil ‘Libra Association’ and Launch Testnet Next Week: Report
- Coinbase Custody Holds $1.3B in Assets Under Custody, Expects to Hit $2B ‘Soon’
- US Residents Will Lose Access to Many Altcoins on Binance Starting in September
- Appetite for Blockchain Tech Builds Among Korean Banks, but Without Crypto
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 14/06