Many big German companies see major potential in blockchain technology, according to a new survey by IT industry association Bitkom.
Markus Kasanmascheff has more than 20 years of experience in the IT sector. As an economist he is following the boom of cryptocurrencies with great interest and is particularly interested in their financial relevance. When he's not researching news on Bitcoin and Co., he enjoys practicing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- Presidential Hopeful Andrew Yang Plans to Regulate Crypto Industry
- German Regulator Flags Crypto Broker for Operating Without License
- ConsenSys CSO Seeks to Raise $50M for New Blockchain Investment Fund
- Here’s What You Missed at BlockShow Asia 2019
- Ether (ETH) Looks to Break Nearly 2-Year Bear Market Against Bitcoin