Many big German companies see major potential in blockchain technology, according to a new survey by IT industry association Bitkom.
Markus Kasanmascheff has more than 20 years of experience in the IT sector. As an economist he is following the boom of cryptocurrencies with great interest and is particularly interested in their financial relevance. When he's not researching news on Bitcoin and Co., he enjoys practicing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Sues Podcaster Peter McCormack for Alleged Libel
- 3% of American Retirees Own Some Bitcoin, While 33% Have No Idea What Bitcoin Is: Survey
- Bitcoin Accounts for 98% of Crypto-Denominated Ransomware Payments, Study
- Local Media: Afghanistani, Tunisian Central Banks Consider Issuing Bitcoin Bonds
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 19