Many big German companies see major potential in blockchain technology, according to a new survey by IT industry association Bitkom.
Markus Kasanmascheff has more than 20 years of experience in the IT sector. As an economist he is following the boom of cryptocurrencies with great interest and is particularly interested in their financial relevance. When he's not researching news on Bitcoin and Co., he enjoys practicing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- Tim Draper Predicts Crypto Will Rule, Only Criminals Will Use Cash in Five Years
- Owner of Indeed and Glassdoor Job Search Engines Invests In Privacy Coin Project Beam
- Blockstream Publishes Schnorr-Based Test Code for Bitcoin Blockchain Upgrade
- Major Chinese University Launches Blockchain Research Center
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18