XRP’s price was under assault after a coordinated sell-off. Why are exchanges vulnerable to such manipulations, and how do they respond?
Nikolai is a financial analyst and professional trader writing for Forbes, The Next Web and Investing.com. Based in Israel, he has been trading multiple markets and educating traders as a teacher and a mentor. Nikolai has extensive experience in stock market analysis, investment research and various assets such as cryptocurrencies, FX, commodities, equities and bonds. He's also a a black belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu practitioner and always enjoys a good workout at the gym.
- Winklevoss Twins on Bitcoin: ‘Wall Street Has Been Asleep at the Wheel’
- Binance: Leaked Images Overlap With Those Processed by Third Party
- Africa’s Largest Bank Joins Blockchain-Based Marco Polo Network
- British Hacker to Hand Over $1M in Crypto for Phishing Attacks
- Bitcoin Price Stays Over $10K as Trader Warns Ethereum Chart Is ‘Ugly’