Institutions are turning away from gold to Bitcoin. Meanwhile, investors in DeFi have more hedging opportunities than ever before.
Nikolai is a financial analyst and professional trader writing for Forbes, The Next Web and Investing.com. Based in Israel, he has been trading multiple markets and educating traders as a teacher and a mentor. Nikolai has extensive experience in stock market analysis, investment research and various assets such as cryptocurrencies, FX, commodities, equities and bonds. He's also a a black belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu practitioner and always enjoys a good workout at the gym.
- Bitcoin Price Grapples With $10K — 2 Scenarios for the Week Ahead
- Are the BZx Flash Loan Attacks Signaling the End of DeFi?
- Bitcoin Cash Faces ‘Slow Death’ After Alleged $30M Hack — Commentator
- Half of Predictions Are Right Half the Time — BTC’s Halving Divides Opinions
- Bitcoin Price Bullrun May Last 1000 Days as 2020 Now Best Average Year