The biggest Bitcoin block to date has been mined! But although it is the biggest block, it had about 1,400 fewer transactions than the average block on the Bitc...
Patrick Thompson is a freelance writer who has written for several publications in the past about topics ranging from culture to cryptocurrency. Thompson is an Economics & Philosophy major at Rutgers University, where he is currently completing his senior year. Upon graduating, Thompson plans to go to law school. Thompson is currently the manager of Louis Kang Photography.
- Korea Exchange Official: US Decision on Bitcoin ETF Will Set Tone for Local Crypto Market
- Texas Cryptocurrency Businesses Agree to Halt Token Offerings After Cease and Desist
- University of Michigan Endowment Ups Investment in Andreessen Horowitz Crypto Venture Fund
- FBI Solicits Information From Bitconnect Investors With Voluntary Questionnaire
- Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong Tackles Four ‘Myths' About Crypto Custody