The biggest Bitcoin block to date has been mined! But although it is the biggest block, it had about 1,400 fewer transactions than the average block on the Bitc...
Patrick Thompson is a freelance writer who has written for several publications in the past about topics ranging from culture to cryptocurrency. Thompson is an Economics & Philosophy major at Rutgers University, where he is currently completing his senior year. Upon graduating, Thompson plans to go to law school. Thompson is currently the manager of Louis Kang Photography.
- First Week of December Ends with Flush of Green, Bitcoin Nears $3,700
- Chinese Central Bank Governor Defines STOs as ‘Illegal Financial Activity in China’
- IBM Partners with Abu Dhabi National Oil Company for Blockchain Supply Chain System
- South Korean Startup Presto to File Constitutional Appeal Against Local ICO Ban
- Top 5 Crypto Performers Overview: BSV, XEM, TRX, BNB, BTC