Continuing the largest Bitcoin event series worldwide, Inside Bitcoins is headed to Berlin March 5-6, 2015 with Cointelegraph as the official media sponsor.
“Another chapter of Bitcoin history written – under a historical roof in the middle of Berlin.”
– Meinhard Benn, 37Coins
The Inside Bitcoins conference series is set to resume March 5-6, 2015 at the Estrel Hotel in Berlin - a city known for its vibrant tech-startup scene and cryptocurrency community. Inside Bitcoins Berlin will be the place where the industry’s leading experts and luminaries in the Bitcoin 2.0 and cryptocurrency space will convene under one roof to explore the promise of decentralized technology and the future of finance.
The agenda is designed to offer insight into the latest FinTech business trends, funding models, investment strategies, next-generation payment solutions, multi-signature protocols, and blockchain-based startups. Companies such as Coinsetter, Factom, Permacredits, Yacuna, and many more will be represented there. Over 20 sessions with over 30 experts discussing the latest topics, trends, success stories and strategies in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology will happen at this conference, too.
Regardless of the level of involvement or expertise, visitors will have the chance to get advice and analysis from the attending experts, authors, industry innovators, and entrepreneurs from across the Bitcoin and alternative currencies landscape. Inside Bitcoins will be “fueling the blockchain technology revolution” with a free to attend exhibition, where attendees are “almost unanimously willing to talk to other enthusiasts,” according to CoinCareers founder, Chris Miller.
The topics covered at the event will include:
- Solving Real Business Problems with the Blockchain
- The Pros and Cons of Bitcoin Investing
- The Thermodynamics of Decentralized Applications
- BTC 2.0: The Blockchain Is Where the BTC Magic Is!
- Bitcoin Security: A Practical Perspective
- Using Bitcoin to Achieve Real Crowdfunding
- Education, Communication, and the Blockchain
- Evolving Bitcoin Exchange Technology
- Building Private Complementary Currencies
Some of the key speakers in Berlin will include:
- Peter Kirby, President, Factom
- Stanislav Wolf, VP Product Development, Yacuna AG
- Steve Beauregard, CEO & Founder, GoCoin.com
The full list of speaker can be found here.
Interested in attending?
Prices will increase on site, so be sure to reserve your pass in advance. To redeem a 10% discount off your Two Day Conference Pass, use the discount code COINTELEGRAPH when you register here.
Did you enjoy this article? You may also be interested in reading these ones: