The crypto trading app of Germany’s second-largest stock exchange has reached 100,000 users in 14 months of operation.
Germany, officially the Federal Republic of Germany, is a state in central-western Europe. Germany is a power country with a strong economy that is fourth in the world by nominal GDP. In Germany, cryptocurrency is not just a product, but is absolutely a legal tender, with an order by the Federal Ministry of Finance that allows making purchases with digital currencies without taxation, since virtual currency is considered an equivalent to fiat. It is not like in the USA, where digital currencies are deemed to be electronic assets subject to a tax on capital gains. In Germany, cryptocurrency regulation and taxation policy creates a good environment for setting up new businesses related to Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin Whale Numbers Hit 2-Year High as Investors Mirror 2016 Halving
- Texas Cloud Mining Firm Shut Down After Fake Charity Pitch
- Craig Wright’s Lawyers Slam Court Order Based on 'Personal Attacks'
- First Public Bitcoin Fund Listed on Toronto Stock Exchange
- Bitcoin Price Suddenly Drops Below $7K, Crypto Market Under $200B