Helium releases blockchain-based hotspots with Wi-Fi and sensor capabilities, and intends for them to eventually provide a network of seamless IoT coverage.
Germany, officially the Federal Republic of Germany, is a state in central-western Europe. Germany is a power country with a strong economy that is fourth in the world by nominal GDP. In Germany, cryptocurrency is not just a product, but is absolutely a legal tender, with an order by the Federal Ministry of Finance that allows making purchases with digital currencies without taxation, since virtual currency is considered an equivalent to fiat. It is not like in the USA, where digital currencies are deemed to be electronic assets subject to a tax on capital gains. In Germany, cryptocurrency regulation and taxation policy creates a good environment for setting up new businesses related to Bitcoin.
- Facebook Releases Cryptocurrency White Paper for Libra Currency
- French Minister of Economy to Ask for Guarantees From Facebook In Regards to Its Forthcoming Coin
- Blockchain-Based Energy Trading Firm to Optimize Solar Energy Distribution in Austria
- Bitcoin Falls Near $9,000 as US Stock Market Sees Gains
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 17/06