The Digital Exchange of the Börse Stuttgart (BSDEX) Germany’s second-largest stock exchange is now open to all users with German residency.
Germany, officially the Federal Republic of Germany, is a state in central-western Europe. Germany is a power country with a strong economy that is fourth in the world by nominal GDP. In Germany, cryptocurrency is not just a product, but is absolutely a legal tender, with an order by the Federal Ministry of Finance that allows making purchases with digital currencies without taxation, since virtual currency is considered an equivalent to fiat. It is not like in the USA, where digital currencies are deemed to be electronic assets subject to a tax on capital gains. In Germany, cryptocurrency regulation and taxation policy creates a good environment for setting up new businesses related to Bitcoin.
- MakerDAO Responds to Dev Accusing Network of $340M Vulnerabilty
- Report: Denmark’s Tax Agency Is Sending Tax Compliance Letters to Crypto Users
- Wu Jihan Resurfaces As Bitmain CEO After Co-Founder Is Forced Out
- Tezos Rally Fizzles After 100% Gain — Likely Top for XTZ/BTC Appears
- It’s All About $7,400 for Bitcoin Price as a Big Move Is Now Imminent