Next Big Thing AG, a Berlin-based IoT and blockchain company builder, has completed an investment round led by HDI Global SE.
Germany, officially the Federal Republic of Germany, is a state in central-western Europe. Germany is a power country with a strong economy that is fourth in the world by nominal GDP. In Germany, cryptocurrency is not just a product, but is absolutely a legal tender, with an order by the Federal Ministry of Finance that allows making purchases with digital currencies without taxation, since virtual currency is considered an equivalent to fiat. It is not like in the USA, where digital currencies are deemed to be electronic assets subject to a tax on capital gains. In Germany, cryptocurrency regulation and taxation policy creates a good environment for setting up new businesses related to Bitcoin.
- Binance Chain Launches, Firm Expects to Execute Mainnet Swap on April 23
- US Presidential Candidate Andrew Yang Calls for Clear Crypto Regulations
- The Reserve Bank of India’s Regulatory Sandbox Accepts Blockchain, Excludes Crypto
- Bitcoin Hovers Over $5,250 as Top Cryptos See Growth
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 17