The co-founder of Ethereum, Joseph Lubin, called Berlin the most important city in the blockchain cosmos.
Berlin is the capital of Germany and its largest city. Berlin has a population of over 3.7 million people and an area of 891.7 square kilometers. Berlin is considered a global center in terms of culture, politics, science and media. Berlin is an established place for enterprises of technology, financial services, research, manufacturing and many other fields. Berlin startups are rapidly emerging and developing, as the city has a convenient business climate. Strong specialists and a large amount of capital accumulated in the city is bringing more and more young companies to Berlin. Berlin fintech companies are stimulated with strong financial services companies and high-tech development of businesses placed in the city. Berlin fintech conferences are some of the most influential in the industry and have gained the attention of world’s major business players.
- Crypto Exchange Coinbene Announces Ongoing Maintenance While Customers Suspect Hack
- Bitcoin Falls Under $4,000 as United States Oil Rises
- Binance Partners With Risk Management Firm IdentityMind for KYC and AML Compliance
- Report: Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior Owner Develops DLT Project With ConsenSys and Azure
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25