The co-founder of Ethereum, Joseph Lubin, called Berlin the most important city in the blockchain cosmos.
Berlin is the capital of Germany and its largest city. Berlin has a population of over 3.7 million people and an area of 891.7 square kilometers. Berlin is considered a global center in terms of culture, politics, science and media. Berlin is an established place for enterprises of technology, financial services, research, manufacturing and many other fields. Berlin startups are rapidly emerging and developing, as the city has a convenient business climate. Strong specialists and a large amount of capital accumulated in the city is bringing more and more young companies to Berlin. Berlin fintech companies are stimulated with strong financial services companies and high-tech development of businesses placed in the city. Berlin fintech conferences are some of the most influential in the industry and have gained the attention of world’s major business players.
- Vulnerability Is Found in Constantinople Hours After ETH Devs Call It ‘Least Eventful’ Hard Fork
- DBS-owned Indian Bank to Close Account Over Crypto-Related Activity: Report
- Devs Behind Marshall Islands’ National Crypto Confirm Plans to Launch This Year
- NZ Exchange Cryptopia Reports Hack With 'Significant Losses'
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 14