Crypto takes on Berlin, as Cointelegraph’s Joseph Birch lives on after using a crypto-backed debit card for a whole week.
Berlin is the capital of Germany and its largest city. Berlin has a population of over 3.7 million people and an area of 891.7 square kilometers. Berlin is considered a global center in terms of culture, politics, science and media. Berlin is an established place for enterprises of technology, financial services, research, manufacturing and many other fields. Berlin startups are rapidly emerging and developing, as the city has a convenient business climate. Strong specialists and a large amount of capital accumulated in the city is bringing more and more young companies to Berlin. Berlin fintech companies are stimulated with strong financial services companies and high-tech development of businesses placed in the city. Berlin fintech conferences are some of the most influential in the industry and have gained the attention of world’s major business players.
- Fed’s Quantitative Easing Strategy Holds Long-Term Benefits for Crypto
- Nigeria Becomes Eighth African Nation to Welcome Bitcoin ATMs
- AT&T Seeks Dismissal of $200M in Damages for 2018 SIM-Swap Attack
- FBI Arrests Russian Rapper For Crypto Money Laundering, Cites Damning Instagram
- Price Analysis April 1: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XTZ, LEO