- Fastex Chain will announce the start of its testnet on Jan. 30.
- The event will hold a presentation from the main architects of the project.
- All stakeholders of the Fastex project will be present for the announcement.
Fastex Chain details:
Fastex Chain introduces the next-level consensus mechanism — proof-of-stake-and-activity (POSA). The activity parameter signifies a new era for the blockchain economy and presents a veritable block creation and validation mechanism. PoSA is programmed to take into account the users’ actions with a validator-deployed smart contract, in addition to the stake, whenever considering the chance to become a block producer or validator. The distribution of block rewards also happens accordingly.
The activity-driven platform prioritizes network participants who focus on providing value to their users via consistent block rewards. The larger the customer base, the larger the effective activity and the bigger the share.
Fastex Chain is set to revolutionize the industry with its new mechanism, allowing businesses to scale better and provide better, and potentially more affordable services.
Fasttoken (FTN) will be the native coin of the Fastex Chain.
About the testnet:
- Testnets usually take two to four months.
- Fastex will create multiple projects and test them on the Fastex Chain.
- All Fastex Web3-related infrastructure, products and services, both existing and future, will be moved to the new network, with FTN becoming the native coin of the layer-1, enabling all stacking and block rewards mechanisms.
Learn more about Fastex