With 3 million users from 150 countries and over 10 years of experience, WeSendit is an established player in the traditional Web2 file transfer and storage market, with clients such as Meta, Nike, Dreamworks and Red Bull.
Now, the company is in the middle of its transition to Web3 and the decentralized internet. The new platform WeSendit 3.0 will be “the first gateway to the world of decentralized networks.” As an aggregator platform, it will enable users to access the world’s best file transfer and storage solutions while enjoying new levels of data security and privacy. The WeSendit Token (WSI) will play a key role and give access to all the benefits offered by the new platform.
The snapshot on June 1, 2023 at 9:59:59 pm UTC will conclude the second WeSendit airdrop period.
Afterwards, WeSendit will evaluate all participants in detail and inform them as soon as possible about the results.
Here’s a quick overview on the rules:
- You must hold at least 10,000 WSI tokens at the time of the second snapshot.
- If you sold WSI tokens or transferred them to an external wallet during the snapshot period between Feb. 24 and June 1, you will be disqualified.
- Any transaction made on the CrowdSwap WSI/BNB Farm will be considered external and will disqualify you.
- Your vested, not claimable WSI tokens will not count.
- Your staked WSI tokens and their associated rewards will count.
- Sending WSI tokens to your own ledger will be allowed under consideration of the amount of tokens held. Also, an interaction with the WSI tokens must have taken place.
How many WSI tokens will be distributed?
WeSendit will distribute up to 15 million WSI tokens among all qualified holders. After the snapshot on June 1, 2023, WeSendit will start the evaluation process, which may take a few days depending on the number of participants.
Once the evaluation is completed, WeSendit will decide whether to distribute the tokens directly or via vesting.
Your token reward will depend on the amount of WSI tokens you hold:
- 10,000 to 149,999 — 20% extra.
- 150,000 to 999,999 — 30% extra.
- 1,000,000 or more — 50% extra.
WeSendit will distribute a maximum of 15 million WSI tokens. If the claims of qualified token holders exceed this amount, the percentages will be adjusted accordingly.
Should there be no need to distribute the 15 million tokens in full, WeSendit will burn the remaining tokens in the spirit of the project, just like after the first airdrop.
The smartest choice: From airdrop to staking!
The WeSendit airdrop is a great chance to secure extra WSI tokens at an early, strategically promising project stage. Moreover, there is a way to maximize your gains even further, via WeSendit staking.
Since its launch, the WeSendit staking platform has been working just as promised. It offers users an easy option to secure very attractive returns for their loyalty and trust in the WeSendit project.
To learn more about this project please visit it’s website and social media.