The idea of private blockchains “makes no sense,” Abra’s CEO says.
Abra is a technology and financial company that provides peer-to-peer (p2p) blockchain-based mobile payment services. Before the company implemented Litecoin as the main cryptocurrency for their services in 2018, Bitcoin used to be the main digital currency for transaction processing. Abra, as a blockchain-based application, mostly specializes in storing cash deposits that are available with the Abra wallet, which provides cash transfers between two mobile devices. For that, there are Abra apps available for both iOS and Android. Bank accounts are generally not required in most countries. The company was founded by Bill Barhydt (CEO) in 2014 and currently is headquartered in Mountain View, California. Find out more by following the Abra news.
- Breaking: US Regulator Investigating Crypto Exchange BitMEX — Report
- Bitcoin an ‘Unstoppable Force,’ US Congressman Tells Crypto Hearing
- China Ruling Bitcoin Is Property Again Is ‘Major Milestone,’ Says Investor
- Steve Wozniak Co-Founds Blockchain-Based Energy Saving Firm in Malta
- Bitcoin Price: $10,800 Now Crucial as Multiple Death Crosses Appear