The idea of private blockchains “makes no sense,” Abra’s CEO says.
Abra is a technology and financial company that provides peer-to-peer (p2p) blockchain-based mobile payment services. Before the company implemented Litecoin as the main cryptocurrency for their services in 2018, Bitcoin used to be the main digital currency for transaction processing. Abra, as a blockchain-based application, mostly specializes in storing cash deposits that are available with the Abra wallet, which provides cash transfers between two mobile devices. For that, there are Abra apps available for both iOS and Android. Bank accounts are generally not required in most countries. The company was founded by Bill Barhydt (CEO) in 2014 and currently is headquartered in Mountain View, California. Find out more by following the Abra news.
- Tim Draper Urges Argentina’s President to Legalize Bitcoin to Improve Economy
- Report: Blockchain Spending in US to Reach $41 Billion by 2025
- Crypto Exchange OKEx Is Developing Its Own Blockchain
- Bitcoin Holds $4,000, British Pound Loses to USD as Brexit Anticipation Grows
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25