The integration of DLT technology into messenger apps is expected to drive mainstream crypto adoption, but possibly at the expense of centralization.
Abra is a technology and financial company that provides peer-to-peer (p2p) blockchain-based mobile payment services. Before the company implemented Litecoin as the main cryptocurrency for their services in 2018, Bitcoin used to be the main digital currency for transaction processing. Abra, as a blockchain-based application, mostly specializes in storing cash deposits that are available with the Abra wallet, which provides cash transfers between two mobile devices. For that, there are Abra apps available for both iOS and Android. Bank accounts are generally not required in most countries. The company was founded by Bill Barhydt (CEO) in 2014 and currently is headquartered in Mountain View, California. Find out more by following the Abra news.
- 'Get Ready for Bitcoin $20K,’ Says BitMEX CEO as Fed Panic-Prints $53B
- Edward Snowden: US Gov’t Lawsuit to Block Book Is ‘Good for Bitcoin’
- Germany Unveils New Plan to Block Private ‘Parallel Currencies’: Libra
- Hedera Hashgraph — Deep Look Into 10,000 Transactions Per Second Claim
- Altseason? Bitcoin Price Flat as XRP, ETH, XLM Near 20% Daily Returns