The idea of private blockchains “makes no sense,” Abra’s CEO says.
Abra is a technology and financial company that provides peer-to-peer (p2p) blockchain-based mobile payment services. Before the company implemented Litecoin as the main cryptocurrency for their services in 2018, Bitcoin used to be the main digital currency for transaction processing. Abra, as a blockchain-based application, mostly specializes in storing cash deposits that are available with the Abra wallet, which provides cash transfers between two mobile devices. For that, there are Abra apps available for both iOS and Android. Bank accounts are generally not required in most countries. The company was founded by Bill Barhydt (CEO) in 2014 and currently is headquartered in Mountain View, California. Find out more by following the Abra news.
- Bitfinex and Tether Obtain Stay of Demands From New York Supreme Court
- South Korean Gov’t Announces Second Study Group for Blockchain Regulations
- Copyright Registrations Do Not Recognize Craig Wright as Satoshi Nakamoto
- Bitcoin Falls Under $7,900 as US Stock Market Sees Minor Uptrend
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22