With the community approaching a significant decision date on the issue of scaling, the outcome of the consensus is looking more like an open secret as SegWit2x...
Aleksandar Matanovic News
Aleksandar Matanovic is the CEO of the Serbian Bitcoin exchange ECD.rs and co-founder of Serbian Bitcoin Association. Aleksandar Matanovic’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2011 when he first learned about cryptocurrency, and since then, he has focused completely on the digital currencies industry and blockchain technology. That same year, he co-founded a Bitcoin exchange for Serbian citizens and his company currently operates a network of Bitcoin ATMs, a cryptocurrency payment application, and more. Aleksandar has become one of the first recipients of a master’s degree in digital currencies from the University of Nicosia. Aleksandar Matanovic’s main goal is to spread awareness about the advantages of such technologies and to promote the safe use of them.
- Tor Digital Privacy Project Accepts Donations in Cryptocurrency
- US Institutional Crypto Exchange Seed CX Expands to Asia With New Partnership
- Streaming Service Twitch Removes Crypto Payment Options, Reddit User Reports
- Accepted: MakerDAO Vote to Raise DAI Stablecoin Stability Fee by 4% to 7.5% per Year
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22