BTC exchange Bitex has partnered with Uruguay-based financial software company Bantotal to expand its cross-border payments offerings in Latin America.
Amsterdam is the capital and the largest city in Netherlands. Amsterdam is the main financial center of the Netherlands. Besides this, the city is one of the largest in Europe in terms of the number of banks and corporations and also by the number of tourists. Moreover, for Bitcoin, Amsterdam has all the right conditions for cryptocurrency to flourish there. There are multiple cryptocurrency and blockchain related startups, Bitcoin ATMs, and conferences and meetings, such as the Blockchain Conference Amsterdam or the summit of Bitcoin Foundation, etc. In addition, many local businesses in Amsterdam accept Bitcoin as a payment method, meaning that tourists can save a lot on transactions fees. Also, the city is the location of the Bitcoin Embassy Amsterdam, which is a community of crypto-enthusiasts working on a variety of events and projects.
- Two Veteran Traders See Bullish Signs With Bitcoin Rebounding to $8.5K
- Ripple CEO Hints at IPO, Says More Crypto Firms Will Go Public in 2020
- Hawaii Introduces Bill Authorizing Banks to Offer Crypto Custody
- WEF Unveils Global Governance Consortium for Digital Currencies
- Price Analysis Jan 24: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XLM, ADA