Ethereum privacy startup Aztec announces the launch of its zero-knowledge SNARKs generation via a cryptographic computation ceremony called Ignition.
Using digital money such Bitcoin and doing any kind activity with it is considered to be absolutely anonymous. Perhaps, there are some seeds of doubt that will help explain the real level of cryptocurrency anonymity.
Firstly, all transactions are registered immediately in the blockchain public network and its users can see money transactions between accounts. It is a complex task to find a user, because all transactions are unnamed, having only special numbers. However, if somebody knows the numbers of one user it becomes easier to find out the others. In order to promote security, all operations have unique numbers. Secondly, the leak of information is possible during hacking attacks during the mining stage. Thirdly, the use of unverified exchanges might be one of the reasons for stolen information. To avoid this, all users should use proven companies, exchanges and platforms.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA