Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin proposed creating an on-chain smart contract-based ether mixer.
Using digital money such Bitcoin and doing any kind activity with it is considered to be absolutely anonymous. Perhaps, there are some seeds of doubt that will help explain the real level of cryptocurrency anonymity.
Firstly, all transactions are registered immediately in the blockchain public network and its users can see money transactions between accounts. It is a complex task to find a user, because all transactions are unnamed, having only special numbers. However, if somebody knows the numbers of one user it becomes easier to find out the others. In order to promote security, all operations have unique numbers. Secondly, the leak of information is possible during hacking attacks during the mining stage. Thirdly, the use of unverified exchanges might be one of the reasons for stolen information. To avoid this, all users should use proven companies, exchanges and platforms.
- Bitcoin Holds Over $8,000 as Top Altcoins See Minor Losses
- Two Miners Purportedly Execute 51% Attack on Bitcoin Cash Blockchain
- Facebook in Talks With Coinbase, Winklevoss’ Gemini to Launch Its Globalcoin: FT Report
- Research: ICO Sector Signals Uptick After Crypto Winter
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 24