Privacy-focused digital currency Zcash has forked into new blockchain network Ycash, whose total supply amounts to a 21 million coins.
Using digital money such Bitcoin and doing any kind activity with it is considered to be absolutely anonymous. Perhaps, there are some seeds of doubt that will help explain the real level of cryptocurrency anonymity.
Firstly, all transactions are registered immediately in the blockchain public network and its users can see money transactions between accounts. It is a complex task to find a user, because all transactions are unnamed, having only special numbers. However, if somebody knows the numbers of one user it becomes easier to find out the others. In order to promote security, all operations have unique numbers. Secondly, the leak of information is possible during hacking attacks during the mining stage. Thirdly, the use of unverified exchanges might be one of the reasons for stolen information. To avoid this, all users should use proven companies, exchanges and platforms.
- Ex-CEO of BTC-e Exchange’s Spin-Off WEX Is Arrested in Italy
- ‘Samsung Coin’ Trademark Filing Unaffiliated With Samsung
- Oil Markets Could Save 30% With Blockchain, Data Gumbo CEO Says
- Tether’s Trouble With New York Attorney General — Will Crypto Cope?
- Price Analysis 19/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM