Trading volume on Finnish peer-to-peer bitcoin exchange platform LocalBitcoins hit the highest level since November 2018.
Argentina, officially the Argentine Republic, is a federal republic in South America. Argentina is one of the largest countries in the world, being in the top-8 by territory, and is the second largest in Latin America. The economy of Argentina is based on rich natural resources, diversified industries and a large agricultural sector. Argentina has a growing high-tech sector, literate population and a high human development rate. Argentine also benefits from tourism, science, independent media and a developed transport communication. Bitcoin in Argentina is not considered a legal currency, as it is not issued by the Central Bank, but there are no restrictions toward it. Bitcoin mining in Argentina and Bitcoin exchanges are also legal. Bitcoin is considered to be a good under the Argentine Civil Code and its transactions are governed by the rules of the Civil Code.
- Bakkt Begins Testing Bitcoin Futures Platform Following Hype and Delays
- Ontario Securities Watchdog Settles With CoinLaunch, Pending Approval
- CertiK Foundation Launches Security-Focused Blockchain
- Uganda to Deploy MediConnect’s Blockchain Platform for Tracing Fake Drugs
- Price Analysis 22/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM