Major exchange and cryptocurrency platform Coinbase has added support for Ethereum-based stablecoin Dai in most jurisdictions.
Argentina, officially the Argentine Republic, is a federal republic in South America. Argentina is one of the largest countries in the world, being in the top-8 by territory, and is the second largest in Latin America. The economy of Argentina is based on rich natural resources, diversified industries and a large agricultural sector. Argentina has a growing high-tech sector, literate population and a high human development rate. Argentine also benefits from tourism, science, independent media and a developed transport communication. Bitcoin in Argentina is not considered a legal currency, as it is not issued by the Central Bank, but there are no restrictions toward it. Bitcoin mining in Argentina and Bitcoin exchanges are also legal. Bitcoin is considered to be a good under the Argentine Civil Code and its transactions are governed by the rules of the Civil Code.
- Trading App Robinhood Set to Raise at Least $200 Million: Report
- Major Swiss Telecoms Firm Swisscom to Distribute Tokenized Artwork
- Research: ICO Sector Signals Uptick After Crypto Winter
- Franck Muller Releases Luxury Watch With Bitcoin Cold Wallet Functionality
- Will Bitcoin’s Volatility This Month Hinder the Future of an ETF?