The CEO of cryptocurrency exchange Binance has alluded to a new fiat-to-crypto exchange in Argentina on Twitter.
Argentina, officially the Argentine Republic, is a federal republic in South America. Argentina is one of the largest countries in the world, being in the top-8 by territory, and is the second largest in Latin America. The economy of Argentina is based on rich natural resources, diversified industries and a large agricultural sector. Argentina has a growing high-tech sector, literate population and a high human development rate. Argentine also benefits from tourism, science, independent media and a developed transport communication. Bitcoin in Argentina is not considered a legal currency, as it is not issued by the Central Bank, but there are no restrictions toward it. Bitcoin mining in Argentina and Bitcoin exchanges are also legal. Bitcoin is considered to be a good under the Argentine Civil Code and its transactions are governed by the rules of the Civil Code.
- Bitwise Tells US SEC That 95% of Volume on Unregulated Crypto Exchanges is Suspect
- Major Latin American E-Commerce Company Bans Cryptocurrency-Related Ads
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Bitcoin Will Test $10,000 in 2019
- Crypto Markets Report Slight Gains While Gold Rises
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22