Hong Kong and Argentina pay through the nose for Bitcoin, Binance could be back in the U.S. within months and Barclays cuts ties with Coinbase in the U.K.
Argentina, officially the Argentine Republic, is a federal republic in South America. Argentina is one of the largest countries in the world, being in the top-8 by territory, and is the second largest in Latin America. The economy of Argentina is based on rich natural resources, diversified industries and a large agricultural sector. Argentina has a growing high-tech sector, literate population and a high human development rate. Argentine also benefits from tourism, science, independent media and a developed transport communication. Bitcoin in Argentina is not considered a legal currency, as it is not issued by the Central Bank, but there are no restrictions toward it. Bitcoin mining in Argentina and Bitcoin exchanges are also legal. Bitcoin is considered to be a good under the Argentine Civil Code and its transactions are governed by the rules of the Civil Code.
- Bitcoin Price ‘Not at the Top’ of New Bull Cycle Yet, New Data Shows
- Swiss Private Bank Says 400 New Clients Demanding Crypto Products
- Bitcoin Dominance Is Actually Above 90%, New Research Suggests
- Bitcoin Price Struggling at $10K as Analysts Warn of 2018-Style Dump
- Price Analysis 21/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, XLM