Microsoft’s blockchain-enabled cloud service Microsoft Azure announced new tokenization and blockchain data management services.
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing service designed for application creation and management through Microsoft data centers and was released in 2010. Azure has more than 600 services for virtual machines, websites, mobile services, data management, messaging and many others. Azure also enables working with machine learning,the internet of things (IoT), identity verification and content delivery networks. Azure requires users only to pay for consumed resources and has multi-threaded structure calculations. Microsoft Azure is considered to be the fastest cloud computing platform by various companies that have tested its efficiency. Many programming languages like Java, Ruby, Node.js, Python, Oracle and others are supported by Azure from Microsoft. The Microsoft Azure Portal is available for mobile platforms, with the Microsoft Azure application both for Android and iOS.
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Launches Latin American Fiat Gateway
- Cryptocurrency Exchange BitMEX Enables Native SegWit Support
- Cryptopia Liquidation: Refund Deadline ‘Not Practicable’ as Users Wait
- Why Bitcoin Price Is Headed to 7-Month Low If $7K Support Fails
- Bitcoin Price ‘Boring and Fragile’ as Trader Plans for Dip Below $7K