Only a handful of the 1,700 layoffs recently announced by IBM affected its blockchain division, according to a report.
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing service designed for application creation and management through Microsoft data centers and was released in 2010. Azure has more than 600 services for virtual machines, websites, mobile services, data management, messaging and many others. Azure also enables working with machine learning,the internet of things (IoT), identity verification and content delivery networks. Azure requires users only to pay for consumed resources and has multi-threaded structure calculations. Microsoft Azure is considered to be the fastest cloud computing platform by various companies that have tested its efficiency. Many programming languages like Java, Ruby, Node.js, Python, Oracle and others are supported by Azure from Microsoft. The Microsoft Azure Portal is available for mobile platforms, with the Microsoft Azure application both for Android and iOS.
- Bitcoin Market Dominance Climbs to Over 60% - Highest in Over 2 Years
- Mt. Gox Founder Knew of Security Risks Years Before Collapse, Lawsuit Claims
- Opera Releases iOS Version of Its ‘Blockchain-Ready’ Mobile Web Browser
- Circle and Coinbase's Centre Seeks to Form Consortium to Promote, Issue USDC
- Bitcoin Price Parabolic Advance Continues Past $12,000