Oklahoma senator Nathan Dahm will introduce a new bill set to support blockchain and digital asset innovation in the state.
A bill is a request to pay money owed. As cryptocurrency has become widely spread, a lot of platforms allowing people to pay bills in Bitcoin or any other altcoins have appeared. Paying bills using Bitcoin is an innovative process with many advantages, such as fast and convenient transaction processing and the luxury of now needing to leave home. Besides that, related to bills requesting financial structures are considering the implement of blockchain technology in order to have distributed and transparent system with which the loss or damage of any information about a payment will become impossible and, with a special digital key, the access to a user's bill history will be available at any place and time.
- UK High Court Orders Freeze on $1M of Bitcoin in Ransomware Case
- Draft of India’s National DLT Strategy Calls for State-Run Digital Rupee
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K