The proposals come in the wake of dissatisfaction within and beyond the industry with current regulatory practices.
A bill is a request to pay money owed. As cryptocurrency has become widely spread, a lot of platforms allowing people to pay bills in Bitcoin or any other altcoins have appeared. Paying bills using Bitcoin is an innovative process with many advantages, such as fast and convenient transaction processing and the luxury of now needing to leave home. Besides that, related to bills requesting financial structures are considering the implement of blockchain technology in order to have distributed and transparent system with which the loss or damage of any information about a payment will become impossible and, with a special digital key, the access to a user's bill history will be available at any place and time.
- Facebook Releases Cryptocurrency White Paper for Libra Currency
- Ripple to Invest Up to $50M in MoneyGram Following New Partnership
- Tezos Commons Exec Raises Concerns Over Suspicious Activity by Hard Fork Developers
- Japanese Gov’t Agency Reports 170% Increase in Consumer Inquiries About Crypto in 2018
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 17/06