The proposals come in the wake of dissatisfaction within and beyond the industry with current regulatory practices.
A bill is a request to pay money owed. As cryptocurrency has become widely spread, a lot of platforms allowing people to pay bills in Bitcoin or any other altcoins have appeared. Paying bills using Bitcoin is an innovative process with many advantages, such as fast and convenient transaction processing and the luxury of now needing to leave home. Besides that, related to bills requesting financial structures are considering the implement of blockchain technology in order to have distributed and transparent system with which the loss or damage of any information about a payment will become impossible and, with a special digital key, the access to a user's bill history will be available at any place and time.
- House Financial Services Committee Will Continue Libra Review
- Blockchain Wallet Adds Support for Crypto Payments Processor BitPay
- Bithumb Exchange to Launch Cryptocurrency Listing Committee
- Bank of England Governor: Libra-Like Currency Could Replace US Dollar
- Price Analysis 23/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, XLM