Kim Dotcom is on the hunt for “Blockchain gods” and “digital Picassos” as he seeks to develop his Bitcache platform.
Bitcache is a platform providing the ability to make microtransactions in Bitcoin. The developers of this service were trying to solve the problem of monetization of file sharing services and news websites via blockchain. It means that creators of content such as music, videos, etc. are able to receive payments of even less than a dollar from their audience. The launch of Bitcache is planned for 2018 along with the Bitcache ICO, so anyone interested in Bitcache can invest. The creator of the idea is German-Finnish internet entrepreneur and political activist Kim Dotcom, who is popular for founding Megaupload — a file-hosting service. There is no Bitcache website yet. Nevertheless, according to Kim Dotcom, the audience is going to like the service, as it is able to process over one million transactions instantly and every time content is shared, the user will be rewarded.
- Blockstream Launches 5th Satellite Streaming Bitcoin Blockchain From Space
- Spanish Renewable Energy Operator to Trace Electricity Generation With Blockchain
- JPMorgan Chase Analysts Say Prolonged Crypto Bear Market Is Scaring Off Institutions
- Bitcoin Payment Processor Closes Seed Investment Round Backed by Tim Draper
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 17