The cryptocurrency bear market continues in earnest as Bitcoin Cash investors in particular see holdings evaporate.
Bitcoin Price News
Bitcoin price establishing is an interesting phenomenon and widely differs from the way the price of ordinary money is set. First of all, despite popular belief, Bitcoin does have a cost price. It is set as a combination of expenses on electricity, transaction fees and the installation/purchase of software. However, the price of Bitcoin is not determined by its cost price and is mostly estimated by consumer demand. It causes huge fluctuations in the price of Bitcoin, as Bitcoin has no backing, and traders are largely dependent on the news of Bitcoin’s price, multiplying volatility of the asset. As Bitcoin’s market cap is nearly $159 billion, the price of Bitcoin became an important economical factor, gathering attention from financial institutions of various kinds and stimulated the research of behavioral factors that influence the price of Bitcoin and working on ways of predicting its changes.
- Bitcoin Cash Tanks 13 Percent as Major Cryptocurrencies All Fall Hard
- Telecoms Giant AT&T Seeks Patent for Blockchain-Enabled Social Media ‘Mapping’ System
- Ethereum-Based Chat Platform Lays Off 25% of Staff Due to Crypto Market Decline
- Blockchain Incubator Binance Labs Releases First ‘Batch’ of Blockchain Projects
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 14