Major Bitcoin wallet software Electrum will feature an in-house developed implementation of scalability solution Lightning Network in its next release.
Bitcoin Wallets News
Bitcoin wallet is a digital storage service made for the holding of Bitcoin and carrying out its transactions. To make all operations safe, cryptocurrency wallets use public-key cryptography, which performs as an encrypted system that can be decrypted when the private key of a user matches with the public key of the wallet. Bitcoin wallets provide a specific list of functions: the storing of Bitcoin addresses and keys on the user’s computer, the transferring and receiving of Bitcoin both online and offline, the providing of information of completed transactions into the blockchain, the detailed history of transactions, and information about the current account balance. Bitcoin wallets exist as devices, web services, applications and other software programs for desktop wallets, which function in diverse ways depending on whether it is necessary to download blocks or not.
- US Treasury Secretary Says Firms Left Libra Due to Compliance Issues
- UK Real Estate Firm Accepts Bitcoin for Sale of 150-Year-Old Church
- Singapore Shipping Association to Deploy Blockchain for Ship Registration
- Electrum Bitcoin Wallet to Support Lightning Network in Next Release
- Bitcoin Price: 2 Key Indicators Suggest Accumulation Underway Below $10K