Distributed naming system Ethereum Name Service announces the launch of multicoin support as 15 crypto wallets already plan to utilize the new feature.
Bitcoin Wallets News
Bitcoin wallet is a digital storage service made for the holding of Bitcoin and carrying out its transactions. To make all operations safe, cryptocurrency wallets use public-key cryptography, which performs as an encrypted system that can be decrypted when the private key of a user matches with the public key of the wallet. Bitcoin wallets provide a specific list of functions: the storing of Bitcoin addresses and keys on the user’s computer, the transferring and receiving of Bitcoin both online and offline, the providing of information of completed transactions into the blockchain, the detailed history of transactions, and information about the current account balance. Bitcoin wallets exist as devices, web services, applications and other software programs for desktop wallets, which function in diverse ways depending on whether it is necessary to download blocks or not.
- Sorry — But Bitcoin Can Still Drop to $2.7K While Everyone’s Bullish
- Ethereum Istanbul Hard Fork Get Support From Major Crypto Exchanges
- No More Bitcoin for Nordea Bank Employees, Experts Question the Motive
- Ethereum Hard Fork Live, Stolen ETH Moved, ‘Hodlers Are Insane’: Hodler’s Digest, Dec. 2–8
- Top-5 Cryptos This Week: XTZ, ATOM, XRP, XMR, BNB