Being a startup in the Bitcoin space can be a bumpy ride, and just like in any mainstream industry, the percentage of startups that make hay right from the star...
Bitreserve, Bitreserve Inc. and Bitreserve Ltd are the former names of Uphold, initially the cloud-based cryptocurrency exchange platform with digital storage. In 2015, the startup changed its specialization to providing various financial services. Bitreserve was founded in 2013 by Halsey Minor and was aimed to be an exchange platform allowing common users to exchange Bitcoin for widely spread fiat currencies and precious metals in a simple and convenient way. However, in 2015, when Anthony Watson — a British businessman — became Bitreserve’s CEO, it was decided to widen the range of services. So, currently the company specializes on investments in commodities, business transactions and remittances.
- Crypto Exchange Coinbene Announces Ongoing Maintenance While Customers Suspect Hack
- Bitcoin Falls Under $4,000 as United States Oil Rises
- Binance Partners With Risk Management Firm IdentityMind for KYC and AML Compliance
- Report: Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior Owner Develops DLT Project With ConsenSys and Azure
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25