The face of Bitcoin is rapidly changing and there is a noticeable increase in powerful women in the ecosystem.
Bitspark is a company that provides financial services through cryptocurrency for the Asia-Pacific region. The company was founded by George Harrap and Maxine Ryan in 2014. Currently, the main office of Bitspark is headquartered in Hong Kong. According to the official website of Bitspark, the company is the pioneer of the first blockchain-powered remittances service in the world, in addition to offering a cryptocurrency trading exchange. The main goal of Bitspark is to provide payment solutions to businesses and individuals with fast processing at a low operational cost. On its website, users can find Bitspark’s prices for various cryptocurrencies. Bitspark conducted an ICO for their new project Bitspark Zephyr, which specializes in the transfer of fiat money through the blockchain.
- US: Bitcoin ATM Firm Coinme to Sell Bitcoin at Coinstar Coin Counting Machines
- Grayscale Adds Stellar as Latest Cryptocurrency Investment Trust
- Chip Making Giant TSMC Reports Significant Drop in Crypto Mining Revenue
- Law Enforcement Requests to Shapeshift Rose 175% in Second Half of 2018
- Founder of Ethereum and ConsenSys Joe Lubin Joins Board of Directors of Crypto Startup ErisX