Sparkdex.HKD is reportedly the first HKD-backed stablecoin on the market, where “US Dollar stablecoins have dominated.”
Bitspark is a company that provides financial services through cryptocurrency for the Asia-Pacific region. The company was founded by George Harrap and Maxine Ryan in 2014. Currently, the main office of Bitspark is headquartered in Hong Kong. According to the official website of Bitspark, the company is the pioneer of the first blockchain-powered remittances service in the world, in addition to offering a cryptocurrency trading exchange. The main goal of Bitspark is to provide payment solutions to businesses and individuals with fast processing at a low operational cost. On its website, users can find Bitspark’s prices for various cryptocurrencies. Bitspark conducted an ICO for their new project Bitspark Zephyr, which specializes in the transfer of fiat money through the blockchain.
- German Finance Minister Says Gov’t Must Reject Facebook's Libra Coin
- Binance to Launch Lending for XMR, ZEC and DASH This Week
- Coil, Mozilla, Creative Commons Offer $100M Grant for Web Monetization
- Hedera Hashgraph — Deep Look Into 10,000 Transactions Per Second Claim
- Altcoins Continue Explosive Bull Run While Bitcoin Stalls at $10,200