Sparkdex.HKD is reportedly the first HKD-backed stablecoin on the market, where “US Dollar stablecoins have dominated.”
Bitspark is a company that provides financial services through cryptocurrency for the Asia-Pacific region. The company was founded by George Harrap and Maxine Ryan in 2014. Currently, the main office of Bitspark is headquartered in Hong Kong. According to the official website of Bitspark, the company is the pioneer of the first blockchain-powered remittances service in the world, in addition to offering a cryptocurrency trading exchange. The main goal of Bitspark is to provide payment solutions to businesses and individuals with fast processing at a low operational cost. On its website, users can find Bitspark’s prices for various cryptocurrencies. Bitspark conducted an ICO for their new project Bitspark Zephyr, which specializes in the transfer of fiat money through the blockchain.
- Tor Digital Privacy Project Accepts Donations in Cryptocurrency
- US Institutional Crypto Exchange Seed CX Expands to Asia With New Partnership
- Streaming Service Twitch Removes Crypto Payment Options, Reddit User Reports
- Accepted: MakerDAO Vote to Raise DAI Stablecoin Stability Fee by 4% to 7.5% per Year
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22