The firm’s co-founder will take over the responsibilities from interim CEO, chairman of the board, AG Gangadhar.
Blythe Masters News
Blythe Masters is an English economist, born in 1969 in Oxford, U.K. Blythe Masters is a former executive at J.P. Morgan Chase and is widely credited as the inventor of a financial instrument called the credit-default swap. Blythe Masters is the CEO of Digital Asset Holdings — a company focused on blockchain-based financial services development. Blythe Masters’ blockchain industry involvement also includes being the chairman of the governing board of the Hyperledger Project and advisory board member of the U.S. Chamber of Digital Commerce. As the CEO of Digital Assets, Blythe Masters helped raise more than $115 billion in funding, signed numerous agreements with financial institutions and build the Digital Asset Platform — a major product of the company. Blythe Masters is considered to be one of the most influential women in the blockchain industry and fintech.
- Can IEO Cryptos Recover After MATIC’s Mysterious 70% Plunge?
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Launches Latin American Fiat Gateway
- Cryptocurrency Exchange BitMEX Enables Native SegWit Support
- Cryptopia Liquidation: Refund Deadline ‘Not Practicable’ as Users Wait
- Why Bitcoin Price Is Headed to 7-Month Low If $7K Support Fails