The instant convertor’s CEO told Bloomberg that current volatility is an essential part of crypto’s metamorphosis.
The term “bubble” in economics and finance is used to characterize an economic cycle of a fast and rapid rise price followed by a contraction. Bubbles can occur in a situation when investors bid beyond any real intrinsic value on a certain commodity or financial instrument, leading to exuberant market behavior. This scenario usually, but not always, results in an elevated price, which means investors are less willing to buy the now-overpriced asset, causing a massive sell-off and the deflation of the “bubble.”
- Peter Schiff Lost His Bitcoin, Claims Owning Crypto Was a ‘Bad Idea’
- ‘Weak Hands Are Out’ — Trader Who Called $20K Bitcoin Top Calls Bottom
- Crypto Fights for Freedom in India’s Supreme Court, Critics Cite Risk
- Bitcoin Price Drops Over $500 in 5 Minutes, Top Altcoins Also See Red
- Top-5 Cryptos This Week (Jan 19): BSV, DASH, ETC, MIOTA, BCH