The instant convertor’s CEO told Bloomberg that current volatility is an essential part of crypto’s metamorphosis.
The term “bubble” in economics and finance is used to characterize an economic cycle of a fast and rapid rise price followed by a contraction. Bubbles can occur in a situation when investors bid beyond any real intrinsic value on a certain commodity or financial instrument, leading to exuberant market behavior. This scenario usually, but not always, results in an elevated price, which means investors are less willing to buy the now-overpriced asset, causing a massive sell-off and the deflation of the “bubble.”
- Crypto Advocate Patrick Byrne Resigns as CEO of Overstock
- Bitcoin Price ‘Not at the Top’ of New Bull Cycle Yet, Data Shows
- Bitpoint Taiwan Sues Parent Exchange for Overbilling After July Hack
- Samsung-Backed Blockchain Startup Raises $7.5M from Shinhan Bank
- Swiss Private Bank Says 400 New Clients Demanding Crypto Products