The instant convertor’s CEO told Bloomberg that current volatility is an essential part of crypto’s metamorphosis.
The term “bubble” in economics and finance is used to characterize an economic cycle of a fast and rapid rise price followed by a contraction. Bubbles can occur in a situation when investors bid beyond any real intrinsic value on a certain commodity or financial instrument, leading to exuberant market behavior. This scenario usually, but not always, results in an elevated price, which means investors are less willing to buy the now-overpriced asset, causing a massive sell-off and the deflation of the “bubble.”
- Former Trump Advisor to Release Stablecoin Backed by Fractional Reserve
- The Chainsmokers Back Blockchain-Based Ticketing Platform Yellowheart
- Indian University Students Create Blockchain-Based System for Online Voting
- ‘Death Cross’ Dampens $8.8K Hopes as Bitcoin Price Recovery Stalls
- Price Analysis 21/10: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX