Blockchain water rights may upset California’s status quo.
California is one of the fifty US states located on the West Coast of the country. It is the first state in the USA in terms of GDP and is popular for its climate and multinational composition of its population. California is also famous because of Silicon Valley, which is the world’s center for digital technologies, the electronic industry and scientific research. In terms of Bitcoin in California, authorities are in the process of approving California’s Bitcoin License so that it can be possible to regulate operations using cryptocurrency. Using Bitcoin in California is definitely legal. However, getting this license will have a higher cost relative to other states. In addition, because of the high density of leading technology companies, Bitcoin conferences in California are quite frequent events that host famous cryptocurrency experts and speakers.
- Weiss Crypto Ratings Puts Bitcoin Aside EOS and XRP in Annual Outlook
- Crypto Analytics Firm Messari Introduces New Exchange Index Following Fake Volume Reports
- YouTube Reportedly Runs Malicious Ad for Bitcoin Wallet Electrum by Accident
- Bitcoin Falls Under $4,000 as United States Oil Rises
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25