Diversified holding company DPW Holdings suspends its crypto mining business Digital Farms about 2 months before Bitcoin halving.
California is one of the fifty US states located on the West Coast of the country. It is the first state in the USA in terms of GDP and is popular for its climate and multinational composition of its population. California is also famous because of Silicon Valley, which is the world’s center for digital technologies, the electronic industry and scientific research. In terms of Bitcoin in California, authorities are in the process of approving California’s Bitcoin License so that it can be possible to regulate operations using cryptocurrency. Using Bitcoin in California is definitely legal. However, getting this license will have a higher cost relative to other states. In addition, because of the high density of leading technology companies, Bitcoin conferences in California are quite frequent events that host famous cryptocurrency experts and speakers.
- Decoupling? Bitcoin Price Surges Above $6.7K as Stocks Again Bearish
- ‘Breakthrough’ as Lightning Uses Web's Forgotten Payment Code
- Ethereum Founder Tells Bitcoin Dev: BTC Wasn’t Always ‘Digital Gold’
- New York Judge Says Telegram Can’t Distribute Grams Outside U.S. Either
- BTC Held by BitMEX Fell 25% After Mass Liquidations