United States-Based investor Michael Terpin won $75.8 million in a civil case against 21-year-old Nicholas Truglia, who allegedly defrauded him of crypto assets...
California is one of the fifty US states located on the West Coast of the country. It is the first state in the USA in terms of GDP and is popular for its climate and multinational composition of its population. California is also famous because of Silicon Valley, which is the world’s center for digital technologies, the electronic industry and scientific research. In terms of Bitcoin in California, authorities are in the process of approving California’s Bitcoin License so that it can be possible to regulate operations using cryptocurrency. Using Bitcoin in California is definitely legal. However, getting this license will have a higher cost relative to other states. In addition, because of the high density of leading technology companies, Bitcoin conferences in California are quite frequent events that host famous cryptocurrency experts and speakers.
- BCH May Have Sustained $1.3 Million+ Double Spend: BitMex Research
- Bitcoin Dips Below $8K Again as Top Altcoins See Mild Losses
- Trading App Robinhood Set to Raise at Least $200 Million: Report
- Franck Muller Releases Luxury Watch With Bitcoin Cold Wallet Functionality
- Will Bitcoin’s Volatility This Month Hinder the Future of an ETF?