Authorities in the U.S. state of California have arrested a 21-year old New Yorker for the alleged theft of $1 million in crypto using “SIM-swapping.”
California is one of the fifty US states located on the West Coast of the country. It is the first state in the USA in terms of GDP and is popular for its climate and multinational composition of its population. California is also famous because of Silicon Valley, which is the world’s center for digital technologies, the electronic industry and scientific research. In terms of Bitcoin in California, authorities are in the process of approving California’s Bitcoin License so that it can be possible to regulate operations using cryptocurrency. Using Bitcoin in California is definitely legal. However, getting this license will have a higher cost relative to other states. In addition, because of the high density of leading technology companies, Bitcoin conferences in California are quite frequent events that host famous cryptocurrency experts and speakers.
- UPS Unveils Equity Investment and Partnership With Blockchain B2B Firm Inxeption
- WWF Launches Blockchain Tool to Track Food Along Supply Chain
- Crypto Markets Stabilize With Scant Price Action Across the Board
- Binance Freezes ‘Some’ Tokens Stolen From Cryptopia: CEO CZ
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 16