Winklevoss’ crypto exchange and custodial service Gemini has joined the Silvergate Exchange Network to provide clients with real-time, automatic fiat transfers.
California is one of the fifty US states located on the West Coast of the country. It is the first state in the USA in terms of GDP and is popular for its climate and multinational composition of its population. California is also famous because of Silicon Valley, which is the world’s center for digital technologies, the electronic industry and scientific research. In terms of Bitcoin in California, authorities are in the process of approving California’s Bitcoin License so that it can be possible to regulate operations using cryptocurrency. Using Bitcoin in California is definitely legal. However, getting this license will have a higher cost relative to other states. In addition, because of the high density of leading technology companies, Bitcoin conferences in California are quite frequent events that host famous cryptocurrency experts and speakers.
- SEC Charges Token Sale Platform For Illegal $14M Securities Offering
- Two Arrested for ‘Old-Fashioned Shakedown’ of Cryptocurrency Startup
- Israeli Startup That Allows Offline Crypto Transactions Secures $4M
- Luxembourg Regulator Red-Flags Activities of BitPay Clone Website
- Price Analysis 18/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA