Kraken announces acquisition of two of the oldest Bitcoin exchanges - Coinsetter and Cavirtex. Kraken is now officially coming to North America.
CAVIRTEX launched in June 2011 as Canada's first Bitcoin exchange. For three years, we've been hard at work building one of the world's safest and most reliable digital currency marketplaces. Our commitment to provide top-notch customer service is iron-clad and we go all out to earn the trust of the Canadian Bitcoin community. Our team of experts and extensive experience operating an exchange allow us to provide a safe, convenient and accessible venue to trade digital currencies. CAVIRTEX boasts Canada's best liquidity, comprehensive security measures and the most diverse and convenient funding methods in the business. All this and the peace of mind of knowing that your funds are safe and available whenever you want or need them!
- Tim Draper Predicts Crypto Will Rule, Only Criminals Will Use Cash in Five Years
- Owner of Indeed and Glassdoor Job Search Engines Invests In Privacy Coin Project Beam
- Blockstream Publishes Schnorr-Based Test Code for Bitcoin Blockchain Upgrade
- Major Chinese University Launches Blockchain Research Center
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18