Kraken announces acquisition of two of the oldest Bitcoin exchanges - Coinsetter and Cavirtex. Kraken is now officially coming to North America.
CAVIRTEX launched in June 2011 as Canada's first Bitcoin exchange. For three years, we've been hard at work building one of the world's safest and most reliable digital currency marketplaces. Our commitment to provide top-notch customer service is iron-clad and we go all out to earn the trust of the Canadian Bitcoin community. Our team of experts and extensive experience operating an exchange allow us to provide a safe, convenient and accessible venue to trade digital currencies. CAVIRTEX boasts Canada's best liquidity, comprehensive security measures and the most diverse and convenient funding methods in the business. All this and the peace of mind of knowing that your funds are safe and available whenever you want or need them!
- Reports: Crypto Exchange Kraken to Plan Private Offering After ‘$4 Billion’ Valuation
- UAE Central Bank, Saudi Arabia to Develop Joint Cryptocurrency for Interbank Transactions
- New Zealand: Financial Authority Blacklists Another Three Crypto Platforms Marked as ‘Suspected Scams’
- Crypto Platform Cubits Begins Insolvency Procedure After Alleged Hack, Locks Users’ Funds
- SEC Chairman Expresses ‘Optimism’ About DLT Investment Opportunities in Senate Testimony