Chicago-based Fintech company FinTank looks to launch a national SRO to help the crypto regulatory scene.
Chicago is a city in the U.S. Chicago is the third largest city in the country by population and it is the second financial center after New York. In terms of Bitcoin in Chicago, the city has many conditions for the technology to develop, as the regulation of the state where Chicago is located, Illinois, supports Bitcoin technologies and is optimistic about it. Also, the city has become a place for different cryptocurrency-related conferences, developing centers, Bitcoin ATMs, etc. The Chicago Board Option Exchange (CBOE) announced in 2017 that it would be introducing Bitcoin into the market by trading Bitcoin futures in Chicago, which could lead not only to the attraction of new investors, but also to the reduction of volatility and acceptance of Bitcoin as an official financial asset.
- Bitcoin Starts Strongest Quarter Q2 With Price Down Just 10% YTD
- Bitmain’s Antminer E3 to Continue Mining Ether With New Update
- Tron Launches Djed, a Platform That Looks Suspiciously Like MakerDAO
- Bitfinex DeFi Offshoot Burns $20M Tokens in Bid to Drive DEX Adoption
- Bitcoin & Stocks Rise as US Economy Grinds to a Halt — Furloughs Soar