CBOE gives more information about forthcoming Bitcoin futures market.
Chicago is a city in the U.S. Chicago is the third largest city in the country by population and it is the second financial center after New York. In terms of Bitcoin in Chicago, the city has many conditions for the technology to develop, as the regulation of the state where Chicago is located, Illinois, supports Bitcoin technologies and is optimistic about it. Also, the city has become a place for different cryptocurrency-related conferences, developing centers, Bitcoin ATMs, etc. The Chicago Board Option Exchange (CBOE) announced in 2017 that it would be introducing Bitcoin into the market by trading Bitcoin futures in Chicago, which could lead not only to the attraction of new investors, but also to the reduction of volatility and acceptance of Bitcoin as an official financial asset.
- Wyoming Introduces a Bill Aiming to Define Virtual Currencies as Money
- Total Value of Bitcoin Sent to Darknet Markets Increased by 70% in 2018: Report
- Taiwan Indicts Seven Allegedly Fraudulent Bitcoin Investment Managers
- Crypto Analyst Brian Kelly: ‘No Shot’ for Bitcoin ETF in 2019
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18