ErisX has received a DCO license from the U.S. CFTC, supplementing its DCM license and allowing for the regulated trading of crypto futures.
Chicago is a city in the U.S. Chicago is the third largest city in the country by population and it is the second financial center after New York. In terms of Bitcoin in Chicago, the city has many conditions for the technology to develop, as the regulation of the state where Chicago is located, Illinois, supports Bitcoin technologies and is optimistic about it. Also, the city has become a place for different cryptocurrency-related conferences, developing centers, Bitcoin ATMs, etc. The Chicago Board Option Exchange (CBOE) announced in 2017 that it would be introducing Bitcoin into the market by trading Bitcoin futures in Chicago, which could lead not only to the attraction of new investors, but also to the reduction of volatility and acceptance of Bitcoin as an official financial asset.
- Deloitte Approves Gemini Crypto Exchange in High-Level Security Evaluation
- Disgruntled Employee Stole Bitcoin from Japanese Project Vipstarcoin
- Has Quebec Missed the Ship for Attracting Cryptocurrency Miners?
- Bitcoin Price Slides to $8.5K as 200MA Resistance Keeps Bulls in Check
- Price Analysis Jan 22: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XLM, ADA