Following media reports in late April, Chicago-based cryptocurrency exchange ErisX has launched spot trading.
Chicago is a city in the U.S. Chicago is the third largest city in the country by population and it is the second financial center after New York. In terms of Bitcoin in Chicago, the city has many conditions for the technology to develop, as the regulation of the state where Chicago is located, Illinois, supports Bitcoin technologies and is optimistic about it. Also, the city has become a place for different cryptocurrency-related conferences, developing centers, Bitcoin ATMs, etc. The Chicago Board Option Exchange (CBOE) announced in 2017 that it would be introducing Bitcoin into the market by trading Bitcoin futures in Chicago, which could lead not only to the attraction of new investors, but also to the reduction of volatility and acceptance of Bitcoin as an official financial asset.
- US Telecoms Giant AT&T Now Accepting Crypto Payments via BitPay
- Report: Telegram to Launch TON Network in Q3 2019
- Morgan Creek CEO Says Every Investor Should Hold Some Bitcoin
- Crypto Markets Turning Green, Oil Prices Tumble
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22