Nominee for ECB president Christine Lagarde says central banks and regulators should protect consumers but be open to innovation.
Christine Lagarde News
Christine Lagarde is a French lawyer and politician. Christine Lagarde has held various positions in the French government, including being the Minister of Economic Affairs, Finance and Employment and more. The most famous position of Christine Lagarde is International Monetary Fund (IMF) Managing Director — a position that she holds to this day. Christine Lagarde’s age is 62, and she has been awarded with the Order of Legion d'Honneur and Order of Mérite Agricole for her accomplishments in French policy. She was also frequently called one of the most influential women and one of the best Minister of Finance in the Eurozone. Christine Lagarde’s Bitcoin views are positive. She has stated that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies could improve financial markets, in terms of the speed and security of transactions.
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Launches Latin American Fiat Gateway
- Cryptocurrency Exchange BitMEX Enables Native SegWit Support
- Cryptopia Liquidation: Refund Deadline ‘Not Practicable’ as Users Wait
- Why Bitcoin Price Is Headed to 7-Month Low If $7K Support Fails
- Bitcoin Price ‘Boring and Fragile’ as Trader Plans for Dip Below $7K