IMF head Christine Lagarde says relevant actors “should consider the possibility to issue digital currency.”
Christine Lagarde News
Christine Lagarde is a French lawyer and politician. Christine Lagarde has held various positions in the French government, including being the Minister of Economic Affairs, Finance and Employment and more. The most famous position of Christine Lagarde is International Monetary Fund (IMF) Managing Director — a position that she holds to this day. Christine Lagarde’s age is 62, and she has been awarded with the Order of Legion d'Honneur and Order of Mérite Agricole for her accomplishments in French policy. She was also frequently called one of the most influential women and one of the best Minister of Finance in the Eurozone. Christine Lagarde’s Bitcoin views are positive. She has stated that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies could improve financial markets, in terms of the speed and security of transactions.
- LedgerX Makes Bid to Launch Physically-Settled BTC Futures Product for Retail Investors
- French Minister of Finance: Blockchain Is a Government Priority
- Unocoin Reduces Staff by 50% Ahead of Indian Supreme Court Cryptocurrency Ruling
- Bot-Enabled Market Manipulation Rife on Decentralized Exchanges, Researchers Claim
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 15