The president of the European Central Bank (ECB), Christine Lagarde, said that the financial institution should be ahead of the curve in regards to the demand o...
Christine Lagarde News
Christine Lagarde is a French lawyer and politician. Christine Lagarde has held various positions in the French government, including being the Minister of Economic Affairs, Finance and Employment and more. The most famous position of Christine Lagarde is International Monetary Fund (IMF) Managing Director — a position that she holds to this day. Christine Lagarde’s age is 62, and she has been awarded with the Order of Legion d'Honneur and Order of Mérite Agricole for her accomplishments in French policy. She was also frequently called one of the most influential women and one of the best Minister of Finance in the Eurozone. Christine Lagarde’s Bitcoin views are positive. She has stated that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies could improve financial markets, in terms of the speed and security of transactions.
- Ripple CEO Hints at IPO, Says More Crypto Firms Will Go Public in 2020
- Hawaii Introduces Bill Authorizing Banks to Offer Crypto Custody
- WEF Unveils Global Governance Consortium for Digital Currencies
- Exchanges Hold More Bitcoin Than Ever as Coinbase Wallet Nears 1M BTC
- Bitcoin Price Rally Falters as Bulls Fight to Hold the $8.3K Support