A new deposit functionality has been rolled out following news of a Bakkt payment app and Coinbase Card’s expansion into six European nations...
Circle is a service for making instant money transfers. The Circle startup was launched in 2013 by Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. The Circle app is a platform that allows users not only to send and receive money, but also stores it as well. In 2015, the Circle company got a BitLicense and started operating as a Bitcoin wallet service to trade with cryptocurrency. The main feature of using Circle is that Bitcoin kept in the wallet is insured, so the in case of money being stolen from the user’s account, all the money will be compensated. For this, Circle keeps the equal amount of cryptocurrency on its account to all the Bitcoin stored on the platform. Currently, the Circle finance company uses blockchain technology for not only crypto transactions, but for traditional transfers as well.
- Bitcoin Price Below $9.5K Could Spark 80% Parabolic Advance Correction, Trader Warns
- Retail Investors Can Now Bet on Bitcoin Hitting $100,000 by 2020
- Bitcoin Network Is Moving $3 Billion Daily, Up 210% Since April
- Money Managers Are Paying Big Bucks to Interpret Your Bitcoin Tweets
- Bitcoin Below $10,000, Down 26.6% in 7 Days: What Caused the Pullback?