Coinbase, Kraken and other major U.S. crypto firms have reportedly teamed up to establish Crypto Ratings Council.
Circle is a service for making instant money transfers. The Circle startup was launched in 2013 by Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. The Circle app is a platform that allows users not only to send and receive money, but also stores it as well. In 2015, the Circle company got a BitLicense and started operating as a Bitcoin wallet service to trade with cryptocurrency. The main feature of using Circle is that Bitcoin kept in the wallet is insured, so the in case of money being stolen from the user’s account, all the money will be compensated. For this, Circle keeps the equal amount of cryptocurrency on its account to all the Bitcoin stored on the platform. Currently, the Circle finance company uses blockchain technology for not only crypto transactions, but for traditional transfers as well.
- Ex-CFTC Chairman: US Must Create an Independent Blockchain Dollar
- NBA-China Scandal Crashes Nike Sneaker-Backed Crypto Token Price
- Wilshire Phoenix Updates Its Bitcoin ETF Filing With SEC
- Binance Futures Bucks ‘Dismal’ Volume Trend — Trades a Record $700M
- Bear Trap? Bitcoin Price Bullish Divergences Emerge Amid Market Fear