Coinbase-backed Crypto Ratings Council expands its network with three new members and five digital assets.
Circle is a service for making instant money transfers. The Circle startup was launched in 2013 by Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. The Circle app is a platform that allows users not only to send and receive money, but also stores it as well. In 2015, the Circle company got a BitLicense and started operating as a Bitcoin wallet service to trade with cryptocurrency. The main feature of using Circle is that Bitcoin kept in the wallet is insured, so the in case of money being stolen from the user’s account, all the money will be compensated. For this, Circle keeps the equal amount of cryptocurrency on its account to all the Bitcoin stored on the platform. Currently, the Circle finance company uses blockchain technology for not only crypto transactions, but for traditional transfers as well.
- UK High Court Orders Freeze on $1M of Bitcoin in Ransomware Case
- Draft of India’s National DLT Strategy Calls for State-Run Digital Rupee
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K