The CEO of crypto payments firm Circle, Jeremy Allaire, suggested that macroeconomic turmoil is responsible for Bitcoin’s recent growth.
Circle is a service for making instant money transfers. The Circle startup was launched in 2013 by Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. The Circle app is a platform that allows users not only to send and receive money, but also stores it as well. In 2015, the Circle company got a BitLicense and started operating as a Bitcoin wallet service to trade with cryptocurrency. The main feature of using Circle is that Bitcoin kept in the wallet is insured, so the in case of money being stolen from the user’s account, all the money will be compensated. For this, Circle keeps the equal amount of cryptocurrency on its account to all the Bitcoin stored on the platform. Currently, the Circle finance company uses blockchain technology for not only crypto transactions, but for traditional transfers as well.
- Bakkt Announces Sept. 23 Launch of Futures and Custody Platform in US
- Chainzilla and Pundi X to Enable Retail Bitcoin Payments in Panama
- Mike Tyson: ‘I Am Not Involved With Fight to Fame or Their Countdown Website’
- Reconciling Blockchain Technology With California Consumer Privacy Act
- Crypto Markets Descending, With Bitcoin Price Sinking Below $10,200