Jeremy Allaire has said that stablecoins using open standards will prevail as the sector continues to see new market entrants.
Circle is a service for making instant money transfers. The Circle startup was launched in 2013 by Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. The Circle app is a platform that allows users not only to send and receive money, but also stores it as well. In 2015, the Circle company got a BitLicense and started operating as a Bitcoin wallet service to trade with cryptocurrency. The main feature of using Circle is that Bitcoin kept in the wallet is insured, so the in case of money being stolen from the user’s account, all the money will be compensated. For this, Circle keeps the equal amount of cryptocurrency on its account to all the Bitcoin stored on the platform. Currently, the Circle finance company uses blockchain technology for not only crypto transactions, but for traditional transfers as well.
- Bitcoin Holds Just Over $4,000 as Top Cryptos See Slight Losses
- Tor Digital Privacy Project Accepts Donations in Cryptocurrency
- US Institutional Crypto Exchange Seed CX Expands to Asia With New Partnership
- Streaming Service Twitch Removes Crypto Payment Options, Reddit User Reports
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22