A new inquiry from the Australian government is looking to change current tax codes for Bitcoin in Australia, which are proving to be controversial and counter-...
CoinJar is a global finance company, the main direction of which is the CoinJar Bitcoin platform, which allows the the trading of cryptocurrency and the sending and receiving of payments in Bitcoin. CoinJar was founded by Asher Tan (CEO) and Ryan Zhou (COO) in 2013 and is currently headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. The main purpose of CoinJar is to enable various kinds of online businesses to accept Bitcoin as a payment method. Money transfers made with CoinJar have no fees — additionally, the CoinJar wallet is free of charge. The CoinJar app is available for both iOS and Android. To provide maximum security of digital assets, CoinJar has multi-factor authentication and the ability to hold Bitcoin online. Besides this, the platform has a bounty program for solving various tasks.
- Bitcoin Futures: Institutional Long Positions Value Doubled in October
- Banks May Cut Ties With Facebook if Libra Is Launched: ING CEO
- Opera Becomes First Major Browser to Enable Direct Bitcoin Payments
- ‘Death Cross’ Dampens $8.8K Hopes as Bitcoin Price Recovery Stalls
- Bitcoin Price Turns Boring Again as Traders Consider Chances of $8.5K