A new inquiry from the Australian government is looking to change current tax codes for Bitcoin in Australia, which are proving to be controversial and counter-...
CoinJar is a global finance company, the main direction of which is the CoinJar Bitcoin platform, which allows the the trading of cryptocurrency and the sending and receiving of payments in Bitcoin. CoinJar was founded by Asher Tan (CEO) and Ryan Zhou (COO) in 2013 and is currently headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. The main purpose of CoinJar is to enable various kinds of online businesses to accept Bitcoin as a payment method. Money transfers made with CoinJar have no fees — additionally, the CoinJar wallet is free of charge. The CoinJar app is available for both iOS and Android. To provide maximum security of digital assets, CoinJar has multi-factor authentication and the ability to hold Bitcoin online. Besides this, the platform has a bounty program for solving various tasks.
- Russia Postpones Its Crypto Law Again, Now Blaming Coronavirus
- BCH, BSV Block Halvings Will Force Miners to Bitcoin (BTC) — Report
- ‘Prime Brokerage’ for Crypto: Apifiny Launches Institutional Platform to Connect Exchange Liquidity
- Bitfury Becomes Latest Crypto Industry Player to Join COVID-19 Research Project
- SEC Claims Telegram Injunction Applies to ‘Any Person or Entity’