Bitcoin weekly trading volumes in Venezuela reached a new all-time high, rising to almost $7 million per week on p2p platform LocalBitcoins.
Colombia — officially the Republic of Colombia — is a country located in northwest South America, including some territories in Central America. Columbia has a developing economy and the country is the fourth in terms of GDP among the countries of Latin America. In terms of cryptocurrency, Colombia was the place for the Blockchain Colombia Meetup in 2018. In addition, there is Fintech Colombia — an association of companies focusing on technology in finance. Moreover, local Colombian cryptocurrency-related businesses have launched a Colombian Blockchain Association in 2018 in order to support the industry and advise the national government on the questions of digital currency regulation. In Colombia, blockchain is also very interesting for authorities, as they look at the prospects for the implementation of the technology.
- Bank for International Settlements Exec Advises Against Central Bank Digital Currencies
- Accepted: MakerDAO Vote to Raise DAI Stablecoin Stability Fee by 4% to 7.5% per Year
- Bitcoin Stays Over $4,000 as Top Cryptos See Slight Losses
- Metamask Browser Extension Default Settings Broadcast ETH Addresses to Visited Websites
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22