Global peer-to-peer Bitcoin marketplace Paxful and Colombia-based blockchain company Coinlogiq, will bring 45 new crypto ATMs to Colombia and Peru.
Colombia — officially the Republic of Colombia — is a country located in northwest South America, including some territories in Central America. Columbia has a developing economy and the country is the fourth in terms of GDP among the countries of Latin America. In terms of cryptocurrency, Colombia was the place for the Blockchain Colombia Meetup in 2018. In addition, there is Fintech Colombia — an association of companies focusing on technology in finance. Moreover, local Colombian cryptocurrency-related businesses have launched a Colombian Blockchain Association in 2018 in order to support the industry and advise the national government on the questions of digital currency regulation. In Colombia, blockchain is also very interesting for authorities, as they look at the prospects for the implementation of the technology.
- 'Get Ready for Bitcoin $20K,’ Says BitMEX CEO as Fed Panic-Prints $53B
- Edward Snowden: US Gov’t Lawsuit to Block Book Is ‘Good for Bitcoin’
- Germany Unveils New Plan to Block Private ‘Parallel Currencies’: Libra
- Hedera Hashgraph — Deep Look Into 10,000 Transactions Per Second Claim
- Altseason? Bitcoin Price Flat as XRP, ETH, XLM Near 20% Daily Returns