Dutch crypto derivatives exchange Deribit launched a block trading tool in partnership with trading comm platform Paradigm.
Communication is a two-way process of exchanging information between people and/or different kinds of structures. Innovative technologies, such as blockchain, help to solve a lot of problems that occur during a communication process online. Platforms providing blockchain communication services can offer many advantages compared with traditional systems. Using applications developed and operated via blockchain provides high-level security for personal data in the web as well as the ability to make fast and cheap money transfers. Besides that, using the technology of smart contracts can improve automatization, which allows a blockchain to interact with several social platforms on behalf of the user.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA