British decentralized communication startup New Vector has raised $8.5 million to promote an alternative messaging protocol.
Communication is a two-way process of exchanging information between people and/or different kinds of structures. Innovative technologies, such as blockchain, help to solve a lot of problems that occur during a communication process online. Platforms providing blockchain communication services can offer many advantages compared with traditional systems. Using applications developed and operated via blockchain provides high-level security for personal data in the web as well as the ability to make fast and cheap money transfers. Besides that, using the technology of smart contracts can improve automatization, which allows a blockchain to interact with several social platforms on behalf of the user.
- Bitcoin Miner Canaan’s IPO Nets Just $90M After Losing Banking Partner
- ‘Mystery Man’ Gets Berlin Shop to Drop BitPay, Accept Bitcoin Directly
- German Bank Boosts Bitcoin — Negative Interest Rates Hit Every Account
- Grayscale: 84% of Q3 Interest Came From Non-Crypto Hedge Funds
- Bitcoin Price Loses $8,000 Support as Bears Drive Market to 4-Week Low