British decentralized communication startup New Vector has raised $8.5 million to promote an alternative messaging protocol.
Communication is a two-way process of exchanging information between people and/or different kinds of structures. Innovative technologies, such as blockchain, help to solve a lot of problems that occur during a communication process online. Platforms providing blockchain communication services can offer many advantages compared with traditional systems. Using applications developed and operated via blockchain provides high-level security for personal data in the web as well as the ability to make fast and cheap money transfers. Besides that, using the technology of smart contracts can improve automatization, which allows a blockchain to interact with several social platforms on behalf of the user.
- ‘Weak Hands Are Out’ — Trader Who Called $20K Bitcoin Top Calls Bottom
- Crypto Fights for Freedom in India’s Supreme Court, Critics Cite Risk
- Bitcoin SV Drops 40% as Lawyer Admits Craig Wright Has No Private Keys
- New Analysis Finds That Mondays Are the Best Days to Buy Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Bull Market Gains Steam, Breaks $9K for the First Time in 2020