Blockchain browser Brave will be pre-installed on HTC’s blockchain browser, supporting cryptocurrency networks.
Communication is a two-way process of exchanging information between people and/or different kinds of structures. Innovative technologies, such as blockchain, help to solve a lot of problems that occur during a communication process online. Platforms providing blockchain communication services can offer many advantages compared with traditional systems. Using applications developed and operated via blockchain provides high-level security for personal data in the web as well as the ability to make fast and cheap money transfers. Besides that, using the technology of smart contracts can improve automatization, which allows a blockchain to interact with several social platforms on behalf of the user.
- Chilean Taxpayers Must Report Cryptocurrency Profits to Chilean IRS: Local Media
- Lack of ETNs Keeps Wall Street Away From Bitcoin, Says CBOE Analyst Ed Tilly
- Bitcoin Falls Towards $3,550 as Top Cryptos See Moderate to Major Losses
- Proposed License Requirements End Anonymous Crypto Selling and Buying in the Netherlands
- Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 14–20: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week