Overseas sales for Japanese anime are rising, but revenues for creators are stagnant. A startup is embracing blockchain to help the culture survive and grow.
Crowdsale is a type of crowdfunding which is done through the issuing of cryptocurrency tokens that are purchased by contributors to finance some project. The value of these tokens is dependent on the success of the crowdsale project and may become much higher in the future. Cryptocurrency crowdsales are somewhere between the issuing of traditional shares and crowdfunding, being able to gather money from a wide audience and let them have their share if the project succeeds. Projects can build their own cryptocurrency or start a crowdsale with other platforms. For example, Ethereum crowdsales are pretty popular among various startups. Also, the Ethereum platform itself had a crowdsale and raised over 30,000 Bitcoins for future development. Crowdsales are a great tool for investors and traders to speculate on promising projects while providing them with the necessary funds.
- Bitwise Tells US SEC That 95% of Volume on Unregulated Crypto Exchanges is Suspect
- BlockFi Lowers Interest Rates for Top Tier Crypto Deposit Accounts
- CFTC: We’re ‘Diligently’ Working on All Crypto-Related Applications, Including Bakkt’s
- Crypto Markets Report Slight Gains While Gold Rises
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22