The central bank is China comes out against crypto air drops, while a flood of fake Elon Musks take Twitter promising crypto giveaways.
Deloitte (DTTL) is an international network of companies which provide consulting and auditing services. It was founded in 1845 in London by a Britain accountant named William Welch Deloitte. Nowadays, the Deloitte consulting company is a part of the “Big Four” largest firms worldwide in this field. The main office is headquartered in Great Britain, but it has its representatives in over 150 countries. The main feature of DTTL is that the company doesn’t deliver its services, they are provided by independent firms which are registered under the laws of the region. Deloitte corporation specializes in services such as audit, taxing, risk management, financial consulting, etc. In 2017, the DTTL companies announced their gains of a record total proceed of $38.8 billion during the financial year.
- Bitcoin Cash Tanks 13 Percent as Major Cryptocurrencies All Fall Hard
- Telecoms Giant AT&T Seeks Patent for Blockchain-Enabled Social Media ‘Mapping’ System
- Ethereum-Based Chat Platform Lays Off 25% of Staff Due to Crypto Market Decline
- Blockchain Incubator Binance Labs Releases First ‘Batch’ of Blockchain Projects
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 14