Big four auditing firm PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is the top recruiter for blockchain-related jobs on recruitment platform Indeed.
Deloitte (DTTL) is an international network of companies which provide consulting and auditing services. It was founded in 1845 in London by a Britain accountant named William Welch Deloitte. Nowadays, the Deloitte consulting company is a part of the “Big Four” largest firms worldwide in this field. The main office is headquartered in Great Britain, but it has its representatives in over 150 countries. The main feature of DTTL is that the company doesn’t deliver its services, they are provided by independent firms which are registered under the laws of the region. Deloitte corporation specializes in services such as audit, taxing, risk management, financial consulting, etc. In 2017, the DTTL companies announced their gains of a record total proceed of $38.8 billion during the financial year.
- Fundstrat’s Tom Lee: Current Bitcoin Misery Index Never Been Reported in Bear Market
- Four Olympic Gold Medals Winner Tennis Player Serena Williams Invests in Coinbase
- Japanese Cryptocurrency Exchange Zaif to Resume Activity Seven Months After Hack
- Bitcoin Falls Under $5,300 Again as Top Altcoins See Losses
- Top 5 Crypto Performers Overview: XTZ, BNB, BCH, ETH, XMR