Big Four audit and consulting firm Deloitte has rolled out a blockchain-based platform for users to experiment and demonstrate blockchain solutions.
Deloitte (DTTL) is an international network of companies which provide consulting and auditing services. It was founded in 1845 in London by a Britain accountant named William Welch Deloitte. Nowadays, the Deloitte consulting company is a part of the “Big Four” largest firms worldwide in this field. The main office is headquartered in Great Britain, but it has its representatives in over 150 countries. The main feature of DTTL is that the company doesn’t deliver its services, they are provided by independent firms which are registered under the laws of the region. Deloitte corporation specializes in services such as audit, taxing, risk management, financial consulting, etc. In 2017, the DTTL companies announced their gains of a record total proceed of $38.8 billion during the financial year.
- Winklevoss Twins on Bitcoin: ‘Wall Street Has Been Asleep at the Wheel’
- Australian Hacker Pleads Guilty to Stealing $450,000 in XRP Last Year
- Binance: Leaked Images Overlap With Those Processed by Third Party
- Africa’s Largest Bank Joins Blockchain-Based Marco Polo Network
- Price Analysis 23/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, XLM