Cointelegraph presents its new Fintech and Blockchain Jobs page meant to help companies and professionals find each other in the multi-billion dollar Blockchain...
Elliptic is a British technology company fighting against criminality in the crypto industry by tracking suspicious transactions. Elliptic was founded by James Smith, Tom Robinson and Adam Joyse in the United Kingdom in 2013. Currently, the main offices of Elliptic are headquartered in London, San Francisco and Washington D.C. According to the official website of Elliptic Tracker, they are the first company to provide cryptocurrency risk intelligence. In 2015, Elliptic presented the launch of the first ever cryptocurrency risk intelligence tool. In 2016, Elliptic expanded into the United States and, the same year, launched an investigation service. Since 2017, the company has been working with various financial establishments.
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 Again as Top Cryptos See Strong Gains
- Circle Releases Another Attestation Report on Stablecoin USDC’s USD Reserves
- Coinbase Earn Now Available to the Public in Over 100 Countries
- Decentralized Identity: How Microsoft (and Others) Plan to Empower Users to Own and Control Personal Data
- Top 5 Crypto Performers: XEM, XLM, XTZ, BNB, IOTA