New legislation called 5AMLD places crypto firmly under the EU’s regulatory umbrella.
Elliptic is a British technology company fighting against criminality in the crypto industry by tracking suspicious transactions. Elliptic was founded by James Smith, Tom Robinson and Adam Joyse in the United Kingdom in 2013. Currently, the main offices of Elliptic are headquartered in London, San Francisco and Washington D.C. According to the official website of Elliptic Tracker, they are the first company to provide cryptocurrency risk intelligence. In 2015, Elliptic presented the launch of the first ever cryptocurrency risk intelligence tool. In 2016, Elliptic expanded into the United States and, the same year, launched an investigation service. Since 2017, the company has been working with various financial establishments.
- Deloitte Approves Gemini Crypto Exchange in High-Level Security Evaluation
- Disgruntled Employee Stole Bitcoin from Japanese Project Vipstarcoin
- Has Quebec Missed the Ship for Attracting Cryptocurrency Miners?
- Bitcoin Price Slides to $8.5K as 200MA Resistance Keeps Bulls in Check
- Price Analysis Jan 22: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XLM, ADA