Cryptocurrency compliance company Elliptic raises $23 million in a funding round led by SBI Holdings, among other companies.
Elliptic is a British technology company fighting against criminality in the crypto industry by tracking suspicious transactions. Elliptic was founded by James Smith, Tom Robinson and Adam Joyse in the United Kingdom in 2013. Currently, the main offices of Elliptic are headquartered in London, San Francisco and Washington D.C. According to the official website of Elliptic Tracker, they are the first company to provide cryptocurrency risk intelligence. In 2015, Elliptic presented the launch of the first ever cryptocurrency risk intelligence tool. In 2016, Elliptic expanded into the United States and, the same year, launched an investigation service. Since 2017, the company has been working with various financial establishments.
- Bakkt’s Much-Anticipated Bitcoin Futures Trading Platform Goes Live
- Kraken and Coinbase Among the Cleanest Crypto Exchanges: BTI Report
- Facebook Buys Chatbot Startup Servicefriend to Integrate Into Calibra
- Do Crypto Payment Restrictions Undermine Blockchain’s Core Values?
- Hours Before Bakkt: Top-20 Cryptos See Major Losses, but Bitcoin Is Up