Cointelegraph presents its new Fintech and Blockchain Jobs page meant to help companies and professionals find each other in the multi-billion dollar Blockchain...
Elliptic is a British technology company fighting against criminality in the crypto industry by tracking suspicious transactions. Elliptic was founded by James Smith, Tom Robinson and Adam Joyse in the United Kingdom in 2013. Currently, the main offices of Elliptic are headquartered in London, San Francisco and Washington D.C. According to the official website of Elliptic Tracker, they are the first company to provide cryptocurrency risk intelligence. In 2015, Elliptic presented the launch of the first ever cryptocurrency risk intelligence tool. In 2016, Elliptic expanded into the United States and, the same year, launched an investigation service. Since 2017, the company has been working with various financial establishments.
- Iran Recognizes Bitcoin and Crypto as an Official Industry, Says MP
- ‘Open to Massive Fraud’ — British MP Wants to Probe Facebook’s Libra
- Bitcoin Network Now 8 Times More Powerful Than It Was at $20K Price
- Hodler’s Digest, July 15–21: Libra Special! Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUDs of the Week
- Bitcoin Price Shuns Volatility as Analysts Warn of Potential Drop to $7,000