Wells Fargo’s investment branch added $5 million to Elliptic’s Series B round, which will help fuel Asian expansion and the development of a compliance solution...
Elliptic is a British technology company fighting against criminality in the crypto industry by tracking suspicious transactions. Elliptic was founded by James Smith, Tom Robinson and Adam Joyse in the United Kingdom in 2013. Currently, the main offices of Elliptic are headquartered in London, San Francisco and Washington D.C. According to the official website of Elliptic Tracker, they are the first company to provide cryptocurrency risk intelligence. In 2015, Elliptic presented the launch of the first ever cryptocurrency risk intelligence tool. In 2016, Elliptic expanded into the United States and, the same year, launched an investigation service. Since 2017, the company has been working with various financial establishments.
- Bitcoin Price Rejects $6.9K, But Is a Correction Now Imminent?
- World Health Organization Launches Blockchain Platform to Fight COVID-19
- Donald Trump Just ‘Advertised’ Bitcoin After Fed Creates $6 Trillion
- Most Traders Expect New All-Time High Price for Bitcoin in 2020
- Blockchain Jobs Continue to Rise Despite Global Recession