Cointelegraph presents its new Fintech and Blockchain Jobs page meant to help companies and professionals find each other in the multi-billion dollar Blockchain...
Elliptic is a British technology company fighting against criminality in the crypto industry by tracking suspicious transactions. Elliptic was founded by James Smith, Tom Robinson and Adam Joyse in the United Kingdom in 2013. Currently, the main offices of Elliptic are headquartered in London, San Francisco and Washington D.C. According to the official website of Elliptic Tracker, they are the first company to provide cryptocurrency risk intelligence. In 2015, Elliptic presented the launch of the first ever cryptocurrency risk intelligence tool. In 2016, Elliptic expanded into the United States and, the same year, launched an investigation service. Since 2017, the company has been working with various financial establishments.
- Streaming Service Twitch Removes Crypto Payment Options, Reddit User Reports
- Bank for International Settlements Exec Advises Against Central Bank Digital Currencies
- Accepted: MakerDAO Vote to Raise DAI Stablecoin Stability Fee by 4% to 7.5% per Year
- Metamask Browser Extension Default Settings Broadcast ETH Addresses to Visited Websites
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22