The recent slump in markets has provided traders with a good buying opportunity, but a recovery may not come in the form of a dramatic vertical rally.
Developers define EOS as an operating system made for businesses to construct Blockchain applications as a replacement for web-apps while retaining similar structural principles. There are two main things about EOS that make this platform stand out from all the other Blockchain projects.
The first is the absence of transactions fees due to an ownership model where is entitled to use network resources equivalent to his stake without the need of paying for every transaction. This ownership model makes it possible to manage your costs before getting involved in the system, predicting the amount of stake required to manage your business. The second advantage is the scalability, with a promised operating power of millions of transactions per second.
It’s also an important feature that EOS doesn’t require a hard fork to make big
changes within the network. All the decisions can be made by supermajority without
polling the whole Blockchain.
- Bitcoin Cash Tanks 13 Percent as Major Cryptocurrencies All Fall Hard
- Bahrain’s Central Bank Publishes Draft Regulations on Crypto Assets
- US Credit Union Blockchain Consortium Joins R3's Global Ecosystem
- Major Spanish Bank BBVA Closes €150 Mln Loan With Porsche Holding Using Blockchain
- US Government Tells Bitcoin Bomb Scam Victims to Inform FBI, Not Pay Ransom Money