India is the world’s largest receiver of remittances. Besides making it faster and easier, Bitcoin could help India save up to $7 billion in fees paid to intern...
Eric Grill News
Eric Grill is an American entrepreneur and software developer. Eric Grill’s Bitcoin career started in 2012, when he realized the great potential of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. From that moment, he has been mining, trading and advocating for Bitcoin, as he believes that is a new means of e-commerce. Currently, Eric Grill is an active member of the cryptocurrency community — he is frequently interviewed at and invited to conferences and meetings related to the technology. Eric Grill thought that Bitcoin could be used by people only if everyone has access to it, which marked the moment that the idea of Bitcoin ATMs appeared. In 2013, he co-founded CoinOutlet — a Bitcoin ATM provider — which issued their first Bitcoin ATM in less than a year.
- NYSE Operator’s Long-Awaited Crypto Platform Bakkt Announces New Key Vacancies
- Report: Reverse Merger Could Take Bithumb Crypto Exchange Public in the U.S.
- Hong Kong Hardware Manufacturer Releases Mining GPU for New Privacy-Oriented Coin
- India: Banking Research Institute Issues Blueprint on Blockchain Implementation
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 21