BitFlyer introduces Instant Buy on its European exchange platform, allowing users to buy crypto using a credit card, debit card or local instant transfer.
Europe is a part of the world in the northern hemisphere of the Earth, comprising part of the largest of the world’s continent Eurasia, together with Asia. Overall, Europe has 65 countries within its territory. Most of the countries are members of the European Union, which has the world’s second largest economy by GDP and purchasing power parity. In terms of Bitcoin, Europe is just now preparing to regulate it. Cryptocurrency is not considered banned, though authorities of the European Union have agreed to limit the turnover of digital currencies. They prohibited anonymous transactions on online trading platforms so that cryptocurrency exchanges in Europe must identify all users and, if it’s needed, provide information about them. Within the Union, however, countries have differing attitudes toward Bitcoin.
- Crypto Exchange BTSE Eyes $50M for Exchange Token Sale on Liquid Network
- Crypto Gains New EU Stronghold as Sweden Approves Swiss ETP Startup
- LedgerX Places Founders On Leave Following Public CFTC Woes
- It’s All About $7,400 for Bitcoin Price as a Big Move Is Now Imminent
- Price Analysis 09/12: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, XTZ