Binance’s fiat-to-crypto service for European currencies has partnered with a fast-execution crypto platform.
Europe is a part of the world in the northern hemisphere of the Earth, comprising part of the largest of the world’s continent Eurasia, together with Asia. Overall, Europe has 65 countries within its territory. Most of the countries are members of the European Union, which has the world’s second largest economy by GDP and purchasing power parity. In terms of Bitcoin, Europe is just now preparing to regulate it. Cryptocurrency is not considered banned, though authorities of the European Union have agreed to limit the turnover of digital currencies. They prohibited anonymous transactions on online trading platforms so that cryptocurrency exchanges in Europe must identify all users and, if it’s needed, provide information about them. Within the Union, however, countries have differing attitudes toward Bitcoin.
- Bakkt Announces Sept. 23 Launch of Futures and Custody Platform in US
- Chainzilla and Pundi X to Enable Retail Bitcoin Payments in Panama
- Mike Tyson: ‘I Am Not Involved With Fight to Fame or Their Countdown Website’
- Reconciling Blockchain Technology With California Consumer Privacy Act
- Bitcoin Fights to Hold at $10,150 as US Stock Market Sees Minor Uptrend