The German private banking association foresees that the need for new regulation may arise from the emergence of DLT-based securities.
European Union News
- Six Global Banks Sign Up to Issue Stablecoins on IBM’s Now-Live Blockchain Network
- Unconfirmed: South Korean Internet Giant Kakao to Integrate Crypto Wallet in Messaging App
- Colorado: Bipartisan Bill Proposes Study of Blockchain in Agriculture
- New Zealand: Hacked Exchange Cryptopia Expects to Resume Trading by End of March 2019
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 18