Binance launched its own stablecoin project, but faces stiff competition from Libra and the Chinese government in its quest...
Facebook is a company that owns one of the largest social networks with the same name. It was founded in 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg and his roommates during their studies at Harvard University. Initially, it was made as a website internal to the university, which then spread all around the world.
The company has expressed interest in investigating the uses of blockchain technology for Facebook Messenger by launching a new team for this task. However, in the beginning of 2018, it was announced that all advertisements related to cryptocurrency or any other suspicious financial product would be banned on the site in order to provide better security for Facebook users. In addition to this, the absence of legislation concerning the use of cryptocurrency deters Facebook from considering involving it in their payment system.
- Bitcoin Price ‘Not at the Top’ of New Bull Cycle Yet, New Data Shows
- Swiss Private Bank Says 400 New Clients Demanding Crypto Products
- Bitcoin Dominance Is Actually Above 90%, New Research Suggests
- Bitcoin Price Struggling at $10K as Analysts Warn of 2018-Style Dump
- Price Analysis 21/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, XLM