SolarisBank and Stuttgart Exchange Group are jointly developing a crypto exchange meant to be launched in the first half of next year.
Fiat Money News
Fiat money is an assent without intrinsic value that is established as money by government regulation. Fiat money is worth something only while the government maintains it. Monetary economists define fiat money as an intrinsically-valueless object that is widely accepted as a means of payment. Fiat money is mostly under the jurisdiction of central banks that are the issuers of new currency while also being its main regulator. Fiat money is not necessarily a physical asset. Today most of the value of fiat money is stored in digital form. The supply of fiat currency is one of the most important macroeconomic tools for monetary authorities to manage inflation, stimulate intensive economic growth, and reduce unemployment. The purchasing power of fiat money is glued to the state’s authority and any damage to that authority leads to a decrease of fiat money’s value and results in inflation.
- Major Stablecoin Basis to Close, Return Funds to Investors: Sources
- Hyperledger Onboards 12 New Members Including Alibaba Cloud, Deutsche Telekom and Citi
- Report: Court Ruling to Return Mistakenly Sent Cryptocurrency Could Set Precedent
- Crypto Markets See Modest Gains, Bitcoin Rises Above $3,400
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 12