An island bordering Russia and China may become a large financial center for crypto exchanges and forex markets.
Forex, or the foreign exchange market, is a market for trading currencies. The forex market is the largest market in terms of trading volume and determines the foreign exchange rate. Forex trading includes the buying, selling and exchanging of currencies for the currently determined prices, which are provided by forex brokers — the intermediaries that allow for the purchases of currency with additional transaction fees. Bitcoin forex trading is a new opportunity provided by some forex brokers that is gaining popularity among high-risk traders, due to the high volatility that provides the chance to gain a much larger profit than any fiat currency can provide. It is interesting to point out that — as Bitcoin has an uncertain legal status and is sometimes considered to be a good or asset and not a currency — forex trading with Bitcoin is in an unstable position. However, the inclusion of Bitcoin in the current forex market is a big step for the cryptocurrency industry.
- Retailers Around the World That Accept Crypto, From Pizza to Travel
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Swiss University Fights Fake Diplomas With Blockchain Technology
- Bitcoin’s Dominance Drops as BTC Price Briefly Dips Below $10K