The Spanish National Securities Market Commission has added 23 unauthorized forex and cryptocurrency entities to its warning list.
Forex, or the foreign exchange market, is a market for trading currencies. The forex market is the largest market in terms of trading volume and determines the foreign exchange rate. Forex trading includes the buying, selling and exchanging of currencies for the currently determined prices, which are provided by forex brokers — the intermediaries that allow for the purchases of currency with additional transaction fees. Bitcoin forex trading is a new opportunity provided by some forex brokers that is gaining popularity among high-risk traders, due to the high volatility that provides the chance to gain a much larger profit than any fiat currency can provide. It is interesting to point out that — as Bitcoin has an uncertain legal status and is sometimes considered to be a good or asset and not a currency — forex trading with Bitcoin is in an unstable position. However, the inclusion of Bitcoin in the current forex market is a big step for the cryptocurrency industry.
- Vulnerability Is Found in Constantinople Hours After ETH Devs Call It ‘Least Eventful’ Hard Fork
- ABCC Exchange Partners With Tron to Become First Platform to List TRC10 Tokens
- Belarus Launches Trading Platform Enabling Customers to Buy Tokenized Securities
- Bitcoin Hovers Just Above $3,600 as Crypto Markets See Another Slump
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 14