With so many ICOs claiming to be unlocking the power of the Blockchain and cryptocurrency, there has yet to be that one big native app that really taps into the...
Fred Ehrsam News
Fred Ehrsam is Coinbase’s co-founder, which is a leading cryptocurrency trading platform. Before co-founding Coinbase, Fred Ehrsam had been working as a trader in American multinational investment bank and financial services company Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. Fred Ehrsam’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2012 when he launched Coinbase, which has become one of the largest exchange platforms and wallets. In some interviews, Fred Ehrsam has praised Ethereum, as he believes that this cryptocurrency has much more potential than Bitcoin. In 2017, it was announced that Fred Ehrsam was leaving Coinbase, which was shocking due to Coinbase’s successful work. Nevertheless, Fred Ehrsam has gone on to develop other platforms, applications and blockchain infrastructures.
- Australian Financial Regulator Could Oversee Facebook’s Calibra Wallet
- CME Bitcoin Options Volume Doubles One Week After Launch, Hits $5.3M
- Turkish City Developing Crypto and Blockchain Solutions for Public Services
- Interview: Craig Wright Still ‘99.9999%’ Sure That He’ll Get Access to BTC Fortune
- Price Analysis Jan 20: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XLM, ADA