With so many ICOs claiming to be unlocking the power of the Blockchain and cryptocurrency, there has yet to be that one big native app that really taps into the...
Fred Ehrsam News
Fred Ehrsam is Coinbase’s co-founder, which is a leading cryptocurrency trading platform. Before co-founding Coinbase, Fred Ehrsam had been working as a trader in American multinational investment bank and financial services company Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. Fred Ehrsam’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2012 when he launched Coinbase, which has become one of the largest exchange platforms and wallets. In some interviews, Fred Ehrsam has praised Ethereum, as he believes that this cryptocurrency has much more potential than Bitcoin. In 2017, it was announced that Fred Ehrsam was leaving Coinbase, which was shocking due to Coinbase’s successful work. Nevertheless, Fred Ehrsam has gone on to develop other platforms, applications and blockchain infrastructures.
- Facebook Registers New Fintech Firm in Switzerland
- Circle Releases Another Attestation Report on Stablecoin USDC’s USD Reserves
- Coinbase Earn Now Available to the Public in Over 100 Countries
- Russian Sberbank Demands Client Provide Data on Cryptocurrency Revenue
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 17