With so many ICOs claiming to be unlocking the power of the Blockchain and cryptocurrency, there has yet to be that one big native app that really taps into the...
Fred Ehrsam News
Fred Ehrsam is Coinbase’s co-founder, which is a leading cryptocurrency trading platform. Before co-founding Coinbase, Fred Ehrsam had been working as a trader in American multinational investment bank and financial services company Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. Fred Ehrsam’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2012 when he launched Coinbase, which has become one of the largest exchange platforms and wallets. In some interviews, Fred Ehrsam has praised Ethereum, as he believes that this cryptocurrency has much more potential than Bitcoin. In 2017, it was announced that Fred Ehrsam was leaving Coinbase, which was shocking due to Coinbase’s successful work. Nevertheless, Fred Ehrsam has gone on to develop other platforms, applications and blockchain infrastructures.
- Crypto Market Flips Green — But Is Bitcoin Ready to Retest $8,000?
- Russian Smelting Giant Begins Testing Digital Trading Platform
- Pomp Joins Figure’s Board as Firm Completes $103M Funding Round
- Updated: Texas-Based Data Center CyrusOne Hit by Ransomware Attack
- Bitcoin Recovers from Below $7.2K After Schiff Says ‘Game Is Over’