The former operator of now-shuttered crypto exchange BTC-e, Alexander Vinnik, has lodged an appeal with a Piraeus court for his release or extradition to Russia...
Greece, officially the Hellenic Republic, is a state in southern Europe. The capital and the largest city of the country is Athens. Greece is the heiress of Ancient Greece — the cradle of western civilization. Greece once had a strong and stable economy and was considered a developed country before the economic crisis in 2013, from which the country has struggled to bounce back. Because of the difficult financial situation, Bitcoin has become very popular in Greece and some experts attribute the popularity of the cryptocurrency and its rise in value to Greek traders. As authorities prohibited any money transfers to other countries in order to avoid any capital outflows from Greece, Bitcoin is currently one possible currency to make such operations.
- Bitfinex and Tether Obtain Stay of Demands From New York Supreme Court
- South Korean Gov’t Announces Second Study Group for Blockchain Regulations
- Copyright Registrations Do Not Recognize Craig Wright as Satoshi Nakamoto
- Bitcoin Falls Under $7,900 as US Stock Market Sees Minor Uptrend
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22