The case against suspected Bitcoin money launderer Alexander Vinnik enters a new phase, Cointelegraph reaches out to Vinnik’s lawyers.
Greece, officially the Hellenic Republic, is a state in southern Europe. The capital and the largest city of the country is Athens. Greece is the heiress of Ancient Greece — the cradle of western civilization. Greece once had a strong and stable economy and was considered a developed country before the economic crisis in 2013, from which the country has struggled to bounce back. Because of the difficult financial situation, Bitcoin has become very popular in Greece and some experts attribute the popularity of the cryptocurrency and its rise in value to Greek traders. As authorities prohibited any money transfers to other countries in order to avoid any capital outflows from Greece, Bitcoin is currently one possible currency to make such operations.
- Novogratz’ Galaxy Digital Continues Losing Streak in 2019, Posts $33M Q4 Loss
- Visa Backs New Bitcoin Rewards Card From Lightning-Friendly Fold
- Crypto Companies See Uptick in Volume Amid Global Uncertainty
- Facebook Sues User for Cloaking Ads for Fake COVID-19 News and Crypto Scams
- Anthony Pompliano Discloses His Investment Strategy in Times of Crisis