The Russian Commissioner for Human Rights has asked the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights to help extradite Alexander Vinnik to Russia.
Greece, officially the Hellenic Republic, is a state in southern Europe. The capital and the largest city of the country is Athens. Greece is the heiress of Ancient Greece — the cradle of western civilization. Greece once had a strong and stable economy and was considered a developed country before the economic crisis in 2013, from which the country has struggled to bounce back. Because of the difficult financial situation, Bitcoin has become very popular in Greece and some experts attribute the popularity of the cryptocurrency and its rise in value to Greek traders. As authorities prohibited any money transfers to other countries in order to avoid any capital outflows from Greece, Bitcoin is currently one possible currency to make such operations.
- US Missoula County Considers Requiring Crypto Miners to Use Renewable Energy
- Two Exchanges Overtake Binance on CMC Rankings, But Research Suggests Volume Is Fake
- Texas: Crypto AriseBank CEO Pleads Guilty to Deceiving Investors in $4.2 Million Case
- Cryptocurrency Price Correlations in Bitcoin, Dollar Flipped in 2018, Binance Finds
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Binance Coin, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 20