Former Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis spills the beans on what really happened behind closed doors, and how Greece was never supposed to get above wate...
Grexit is a potential result of the Greek government’s debt crisis. The Grexit definition combines Greece and the exit of the country from the Eurozone. To solve the financial problems that might lead to Grexit, Bitcoin in Greece can become a way to save money in the form of virtual assets. Using Bitcoin as an alternative currency to the euro and the dollar might help the citizens of Greece avoid default and hyperinflation. Moreover, the first Bitcoin ATM that was set up in Athens in 2015 became quite popular in a short time. However, the decision about Grexit hasn’t been made yet, as multiple Grexit polls conducted among the citizens have shown different results. In addition, it remains unknown what would be waiting for Greece after staying or leaving the Eurozone. Follow Grexit’s latest news to find out what will happen.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA