Former Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis spills the beans on what really happened behind closed doors, and how Greece was never supposed to get above wate...
Grexit is a potential result of the Greek government’s debt crisis. The Grexit definition combines Greece and the exit of the country from the Eurozone. To solve the financial problems that might lead to Grexit, Bitcoin in Greece can become a way to save money in the form of virtual assets. Using Bitcoin as an alternative currency to the euro and the dollar might help the citizens of Greece avoid default and hyperinflation. Moreover, the first Bitcoin ATM that was set up in Athens in 2015 became quite popular in a short time. However, the decision about Grexit hasn’t been made yet, as multiple Grexit polls conducted among the citizens have shown different results. In addition, it remains unknown what would be waiting for Greece after staying or leaving the Eurozone. Follow Grexit’s latest news to find out what will happen.
- New Report Warns 87 Percent of Cryptocurrency Exchange Volume Is Potentially Suspicious
- BitGo Launches Custody for Blockchain Capital’s Security Token BCAP
- China: Shenzhen Issues Country’s First Subway Electronic Invoices Backed With Blockchain
- Seoul Medical Center to Launch Blockchain Tech Project With Korean Science, IT Ministry
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 18