After the US required federal workers to disclose crypto holdings, Hawaii Rep Tulsi Gabbard revealed she purchased Ethereum and Litecoin.
- China: Shenzhen Issues Country’s First Subway Electronic Invoices Backed With Blockchain
- New Report Warns 87 Percent of Cryptocurrency Exchange Volume Is Potentially Suspicious
- Seoul Medical Center to Launch Blockchain Tech Project With Korean Science, IT Ministry
- Blockchain Startup Bison Trails Receives $5.25 Mln Investment Backed by Galaxy Digital
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 18