Bitmain’s filing to list an initial public offering on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange has officially expired today.
Hong Kong News
Hong Kong, officially the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China, is an administrative district of China and one of the leading economic centers not only in Asia, but in the world. The main feature of the district is that it has the right to craft its own legislation. The economy of the territory has a free market, low taxes and governmental non-interference, all of which attracts people to use virtual currencies on the market. The attitude toward cryptocurrency differs between China and Hong Kong, as the first one has banned both the use of digital currencies as a payment and conducting ICO. In Hong Kong, there has not yet been any regulation of Bitcoin and the government doesn’t see any necessity for implementing any. The cryptocurrency market in Hong Kong has various platforms and projects, which makes this area very decent for related businesses.
- Bitmain Says Now-Lapsed IPO Made Firm More Transparent, Reveals Appointment of New CEO
- CoinMarketCap Will Alter Listing Metrics After Latest Fake Volume Research
- Tim Draper Urges Argentina’s President to Legalize Bitcoin to Improve Economy
- Vitalik Buterin: Crypto Must Leave Behind the Individualism of the Early Cypherpunks
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25