The technology solutions provider for the London Stock Exchange Group has announced that its matching engine will be used to power a new Hong Kong crypto exchan...
Hong Kong News
Hong Kong, officially the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China, is an administrative district of China and one of the leading economic centers not only in Asia, but in the world. The main feature of the district is that it has the right to craft its own legislation. The economy of the territory has a free market, low taxes and governmental non-interference, all of which attracts people to use virtual currencies on the market. The attitude toward cryptocurrency differs between China and Hong Kong, as the first one has banned both the use of digital currencies as a payment and conducting ICO. In Hong Kong, there has not yet been any regulation of Bitcoin and the government doesn’t see any necessity for implementing any. The cryptocurrency market in Hong Kong has various platforms and projects, which makes this area very decent for related businesses.
- NYSE Operator’s Long-Awaited Crypto Platform Bakkt Announces New Key Vacancies
- Poll: 63 Percent of Senior Execs Lack Understanding of Blockchain Tech
- London Stock Exchange Trading Tech to Power New Hong Kong Crypto Exchange
- JP Morgan-Backed Firm Partners with Blockchain Startup Owned By Former Deloitte Exec
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 21