Telecom giant Telefonica partners with the local Association of Science and Technology Parks to grant to about 8,000 firms in Spain access to its blockchain.
Hyperledger is a project that has the aim of improving cross-industry blockchain technologies. Hyperledger is a large collaboration that is hosted by The Linux Foundation and includes IT giants the likes of IBM, SUP, Intel, financial institutions J.P.Morgan and Deutsche Börse, engineering companies like Airbus and Daimler and a lot of blockchain and cryptocurrency-related startups. The best description of Hyperledger is a hub for open blockchain development for industries and enterprises. The developers of Hyperledger see blockchain as a technology influential enough to compare it with web technologies and want to use it for the development of blockchain-based operating systems for marketplaces, micro-currencies, digital communities and data-sharing. Hyperledger plans to educate the public and promote blockchain, poaching more developers and companies into the field.
- Peter Schiff Lost His Bitcoin, Claims Owning Crypto Was a ‘Bad Idea’
- ‘Weak Hands Are Out’ — Trader Who Called $20K Bitcoin Top Calls Bottom
- Crypto Fights for Freedom in India’s Supreme Court, Critics Cite Risk
- Bitcoin Price Drops Over $500 in 5 Minutes, Top Altcoins Also See Red
- Top-5 Cryptos This Week (Jan 19): BSV, DASH, ETC, MIOTA, BCH