Blockchain water rights may upset California’s status quo.
Hyperledger is a project that has the aim of improving cross-industry blockchain technologies. Hyperledger is a large collaboration that is hosted by The Linux Foundation and includes IT giants the likes of IBM, SUP, Intel, financial institutions J.P.Morgan and Deutsche Börse, engineering companies like Airbus and Daimler and a lot of blockchain and cryptocurrency-related startups. The best description of Hyperledger is a hub for open blockchain development for industries and enterprises. The developers of Hyperledger see blockchain as a technology influential enough to compare it with web technologies and want to use it for the development of blockchain-based operating systems for marketplaces, micro-currencies, digital communities and data-sharing. Hyperledger plans to educate the public and promote blockchain, poaching more developers and companies into the field.
- QuadrigaCX Co-Founder Michael Patryn Is Actually Convicted Criminal Omar Dhanani: Report
- Cryptopia Crypto Exchange Resumes Trading on 40 Crypto Pairs
- Kakao Affiliate Dunamu Launches Blockchain Service Platform
- Report From Former CFTC Chairman Calls for Advanced Crypto Regulations
- Major Cryptocurrencies See Slight Gains, Palladium Hits $1,600 for The First Time