IBM’s new partnership is aimed at supply chain management in the mining and metals industry, looking to improve logistics, financing, and cost-saving.
Hyperledger is a project that has the aim of improving cross-industry blockchain technologies. Hyperledger is a large collaboration that is hosted by The Linux Foundation and includes IT giants the likes of IBM, SUP, Intel, financial institutions J.P.Morgan and Deutsche Börse, engineering companies like Airbus and Daimler and a lot of blockchain and cryptocurrency-related startups. The best description of Hyperledger is a hub for open blockchain development for industries and enterprises. The developers of Hyperledger see blockchain as a technology influential enough to compare it with web technologies and want to use it for the development of blockchain-based operating systems for marketplaces, micro-currencies, digital communities and data-sharing. Hyperledger plans to educate the public and promote blockchain, poaching more developers and companies into the field.
- Crypto Prices See Calm as ZB.Com Bypasses Binance to Become Top Exchange
- OECD Calls for ‘Delicate Balance’ in Global ICO Regulation
- Blockchain Featured in Big Four Firm Deloitte’s Annual Tech Trends Report
- Thailand’s Stock Exchange Plans to Set up a Licensed Digital Asset Exchange: Report
- Grayscale Adds Stellar as Latest Cryptocurrency Investment Trust