Russian billionaire Vladimir Potanin is one step further with his blockchain-based trading platform for industrial assets and commodities.
Hyperledger is a project that has the aim of improving cross-industry blockchain technologies. Hyperledger is a large collaboration that is hosted by The Linux Foundation and includes IT giants the likes of IBM, SUP, Intel, financial institutions J.P.Morgan and Deutsche Börse, engineering companies like Airbus and Daimler and a lot of blockchain and cryptocurrency-related startups. The best description of Hyperledger is a hub for open blockchain development for industries and enterprises. The developers of Hyperledger see blockchain as a technology influential enough to compare it with web technologies and want to use it for the development of blockchain-based operating systems for marketplaces, micro-currencies, digital communities and data-sharing. Hyperledger plans to educate the public and promote blockchain, poaching more developers and companies into the field.
- Steven Seagal Charged by SEC for Promoting 2018 ICO
- Courts Will Seize BTC With Miners' Help: Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright
- Binance Joins Blockchain Network for Cross-Industry KYC Data Sharing
- Bitcoin Tests $8.8K as Coronavirus Makes Stocks ‘Bargain Basement’
- Lawsuit Alleging Ripple’s XRP Is Unregistered Security Moves Forward