Although blockchain investments appear to be decreasing, adoption and sentiment are on the rise, according to various research papers.
Hyperledger is a project that has the aim of improving cross-industry blockchain technologies. Hyperledger is a large collaboration that is hosted by The Linux Foundation and includes IT giants the likes of IBM, SUP, Intel, financial institutions J.P.Morgan and Deutsche Börse, engineering companies like Airbus and Daimler and a lot of blockchain and cryptocurrency-related startups. The best description of Hyperledger is a hub for open blockchain development for industries and enterprises. The developers of Hyperledger see blockchain as a technology influential enough to compare it with web technologies and want to use it for the development of blockchain-based operating systems for marketplaces, micro-currencies, digital communities and data-sharing. Hyperledger plans to educate the public and promote blockchain, poaching more developers and companies into the field.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA