Blockchain water rights may upset California’s status quo.
Hyperledger is a project that has the aim of improving cross-industry blockchain technologies. Hyperledger is a large collaboration that is hosted by The Linux Foundation and includes IT giants the likes of IBM, SUP, Intel, financial institutions J.P.Morgan and Deutsche Börse, engineering companies like Airbus and Daimler and a lot of blockchain and cryptocurrency-related startups. The best description of Hyperledger is a hub for open blockchain development for industries and enterprises. The developers of Hyperledger see blockchain as a technology influential enough to compare it with web technologies and want to use it for the development of blockchain-based operating systems for marketplaces, micro-currencies, digital communities and data-sharing. Hyperledger plans to educate the public and promote blockchain, poaching more developers and companies into the field.
- Bitmain Says Now-Lapsed IPO Made Firm More Transparent, Reveals Appointment of New CEO
- CoinMarketCap Will Alter Listing Metrics After Latest Fake Volume Research
- Tim Draper Urges Argentina’s President to Legalize Bitcoin to Improve Economy
- Vitalik Buterin: Crypto Must Leave Behind the Individualism of the Early Cypherpunks
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25